Questions for bulls/men

Loridan

Couple
First off we're not into cuckold. We do enjoy mfm fun with a guy we know pretty regularly, we're not the swinger type at all.
For the men....what's the age range of the couples you've been with? Youngest ? Oldest ?
Your age ? We are early 50s, our friend is 33
How many times with same couple ? Many, many times for us over about 5 years off and on. 1 other guy once, different guy 3 times.
Does hubby watch ? Join? Wait till after? We take turns
Do you kiss the wife ? Wife kisses our guy
Rubbers ? We don't use any, wife past the age of pregnancy concerns
Where do you see them? Motel? Their place? Yours? Most always our place for us
The wives....hot ? Good looking ? Overweight? Frumpy? Classy ? My wife is very good looking, not fat, classy and polite, slut in bed sometimes
Thanks

Some older, some younger, never really had a repeat with a couple. We did have a live in 2nd wife so to speak for a summer. Once my wife blew the guy, wife took my rubber off because my doggystle got too good and I was like no ma'am. My wife mostly liked to mess with me and the wives and hubby watches. We've invited a couple to our house, we've been in a swinger club. I had sex with wife on a swing while we were watched. Oh yeah, it's a no go if the wife isn't attractive to me, but I like them mature, young, fit, fluffy. Never frumpy or classy.

I'm white. 45. Did swinging with ex wife for many years. I've been the bull on many occasions. If they wanted condom it's not worth going if I can't breed the wife. I used to like to see my ex take BBC. She did multiple BBC gangbangs. I'm not a submissive cuck though. I can fuck right with them. Multi round capable. Multi orgasmic and all. Can shoot cum 8 feet. 6 ******* by 3 different women. Probably more out there somewhere. Sometimes the husbands would suck me after I breed the wife which I always thought was hot. Never had a couple want me to fuck the husband while wife watches though. That's about the only thing I haven't done. I'm not gay but a hot hole is a hot hole to cum in. I don't seek out men but I've fucked a few when the opportunity was presented. I started fucking at 16. I'm 45 now. Had 250 plus women. All different races. Sizes. Ages. Fucked women in 60's when I was in my 30s. I can still go 4 rounds a night. No pills needed. When younger I could go 9 a day. I've been stalked for my oral skills. Many women I've been with wanted to marry me. Apparently they think I'm cute, I fuck well, I'm a nice guy, fun to be around. Protective and family oriented. I've been told. Women find all that attractive it seems.

Back