Who is B2W For?

When we joined this forum we imagined that it was a place where ladies were looking to meet black men and weren’t sure if we would fit in. We quickly learned that there were indeed many couples like us who were very interested in meeting black guys too. Plus many black guys who were happy to talk to a novice couple.

Previously this has been a great forum for my wife to expand on her interest in exploring IR fantasies. She has talked to several men on the forum who have excited her and is a regular user. Our sex life has exploded as a result.

However it now seems that this forum is dominated by white men- single or married- who, I guess, get off on interracial sex even though they don’t have a partner or their partner is not aware. In particular some pretend to be black men or post innumerable photos of white women taken from the internet.

From point of view this is spoiling the potential of the forum. We have hesitated from posting this view in case we are flamed with abuse but our enjoyment is now limited.

Are we alone in thinking this.?

When we joined this forum we imagined that it was a place where ladies were looking to meet black men and weren’t sure if we would fit in. We quickly learned that there were indeed many couples like us who were very interested in meeting black guys too. Plus many black guys who were happy to talk to a novice couple.

Previously this has been a great forum for my wife to expand on her interest in exploring IR fantasies. She has talked to several men on the forum who have excited her and is a regular user. Our sex life has exploded as a result.

However it now seems that this forum is dominated by white men- single or married- who, I guess, get off on interracial sex even though they don’t have a partner or their partner is not aware. In particular some pretend to be black men or post innumerable photos of white women taken from the internet.

From point of view this is spoiling the potential of the forum. We have hesitated from posting this view in case we are flamed with abuse but our enjoyment is now limited.

You aren't. There seems to be an influx of this and it has spoiled a lot. The verified forums are better but yeah, the influx has not been great

Who is it for? It's for EVERYBODY.
It literally says that on the website main header:
Screenshot_20240210-100745-035.png

Anyone looking for More is encouraged to VERIFY themselves. There's an incentive for folks who verify their identity.
Outside of that, it's like the Wild West 🤷🏽‍♂️

The Real, Verified Black Men (such as myself) and Verified Couples /Women spend most of our time in the Private Forum.

Screenshot_20240210-100813-481.png

Who is it for? It's for EVERYBODY.
It literally says that on the website main header:
View attachment 6882852

Anyone looking for More is encouraged to VERIFY themselves. There's an incentive for folks who verify their identity.
Outside of that, it's like the Wild West 🤷🏽‍♂️

The Real, Verified Black Men (such as myself) and Verified Couples /Women spend most of our time in the Private Forum.

View attachment 6882858
anyone but white men. Seems to be ok for black females to verify these days too.

Hmmm.... That there is a fine endorsement for verification. The best yet. Thank you, Mr. Magic Mike.

All the same, I wish the entirety of this site and all others like it were deloused from all the liars and fakes polluting the Internet.
And I hope none of them have somehow sneaked their way past to infiltrate the Verified Section.

Learn to use filters that removes some of this stuff.

We appreciate all of your comments
OK have been a member off and on for a number of years.

Meeting people on this site can be frustrating at times. However not for the reason you would thing.

North America is huge and has only three countries.
All of Europe is about the size of Quebec with like 20 times the population of all of canada. So 400 million. Or twice the population of the united states. So meeting people in Europe is easier.

Say you find someone that looks perfect however you live in toronto and they live in Ottawa. Thats a six hour one way drive. To put this in context you can be anywhere in England and be no more than a two hour drive to the coast. Canada coast to coast is like 10 days with two people driving. most people dont get this fact.

The us has a population of like 250 million however 40 million of that population is in California. So if you live in states like North Dakota finding playing partners can be tough,

much easier in states like Texas, or Florida.

i notice that there are a lot of posts asking that you indicate not only what state but what part of the state.

this is why when i find someone that is interesting i ask about hobbies, pass times.

for instance about ten years ago i found a guy that was into water colour painting. I have a lady friend that is into landscape painting. So after two meetings we set up a painting date so to speak. There is a train out of Sault St Marie that heads two hours up into the Canadian Shield. At the other end is a Workers Caboose that you can rent for a night or two or three. The sights are great. You take your food and your art supplies and you are set In the Group Of Seven Country. Since we had three days there was next to now rush and they could take their time getting to know each other. I was there for company, to cook and yes to go swimming. It’s pretty rustic however they had a great time.

Since then we have three times driven around the Great Lakes pulling and Air Stream RV stopping to paint, visit small towns and yes go to Triple A baseball games. These trips last about ten days to two weeks.

We also took a trip in February to Alaska to see the northern lights. We stayed in a couple of Geodesic Dome cabins. We went dog sledding and there was a lot of painting happening. Not to mention a lot of sex happening.

Another gentleman i contacted was into Horse Shows, Dog Shows and Ball Room
Dancing. I Knew a lady that was into that as well. There some great Horse Shows in the Virgina Area, there is the Westminster Dog show in the New York area as well as Regional, Divisional and National Ball Room Dance completions. What do all of these have in common, You are encouraged to get dress up to go, they last for a few days and they are a great social event. In short you dont get bored and you can fuck the nights away. These are not one night stands. These are not i got fucked on vacation.

Do your research, put in the time and you will find friends with a common interest.

Hell i know couples that take their boy friends on both hunting and fishing trips.

These are not the story’s you read about.

Also remember that the number of six foot 2 inch tall guys that weigh 225 of pure muscle are about as real as Donald Trump being six foot 2 and weighing 225.

Live in the real world. Then things can happen.

Last edited:
Back