What is rimming REALLY like?

Would love to read a first hand account from a woman who has rimmed black men. Wife has quite a dim view on rimming. She rejects the idea based on a man’s ass usually having quite a strong smell and assumes that licking down there would taste strange, especially hairier men.

What’s it really like? Is it an assault on the senses? Do you get used to it? Or is it just not as bad as she thinks?

I’ve watched my wife run multiple men over the years and I’d say it really depends on the bull and their level of cleanliness and generally how dirty like woman to be. Your wife is right that it can get pretty nasty and gross. Sounds like more than she’d want. My wife had been close to puking more than once. But. Also been with clean guys and she won’t even notice a smell. I wouldn’t push it with her unless you’re sure you have a good partner for it.

From Christine -
Over the years I changed my mind from "that's disgusting"
to now "I love it". At first, I saw the bulls make Ray "make-out with their shitter".
It even sounded so nasty. Some would even fart in his face while he did it.

I figured he was just a pig and that's what pigs do. But one time, I was really
buzzed and this young guy had me do it. It was so nasty especially since some others
were watching. It made the guy cum which was hot.

But the absolute hottest is having Ray "felch" the cum out of my ass as I fart it
into his mouth. Most bulls show little respect to hubby after watching that!

I had a fuckbuddy named Tina that I played with on and off for 25 years. She preferred black and Hispanic men and really enjoyed licking ass. One day, I told her to lick mine. she was resisting but I put a leash on her and told her I wasn't taking no for an answer. Well, surprisingly, my tone excited her and down she went to her knees. She hesitated at first but when I grabbed the leash between my legs and pulled her in tight, she got a whiff of ass and off she went licking and tongue fucking my ass. Turn up your volume and listen to the slut tell you how much she enjoys licking ass.

I love ass licking both man bum and girl bum but it's got to be clean . The taste of ******* is gross and not for me.
And remember don't just wipe wash the ring as well.
Please help

I love ass licking both man bum and girl bum but it's got to be clean . The taste of ******* is gross and not for me.
And remember don't just wipe wash the ring as well.
Please help
Licking , rimming or eating dirty butthole gets a good cuckold (and/or bottom) ready for
bigger (aka "dirtier") things to come.

After watching the bull fuck my wife in the ass the first time, he had me right by his side
for a reason. When he pulled out of her, he grabbed me by the hair and shoved his dirty
cock right into my mouth. "Use that tongue... clean that sh-it off my dick you fuckin' scrub!"

Then, he introduced me to "felching". "Suck my nut out her ass!", he ordered.
I think the real difference between us is that I was turned into a total pig.
You haven't and are not.

Licking , rimming or eating dirty butthole gets a good cuckold (and/or bottom) ready for
bigger (aka "dirtier") things to come.

After watching the bull fuck my wife in the ass the first time, he had me right by his side
for a reason. When he pulled out of her, he grabbed me by the hair and shoved his dirty
cock right into my mouth. "Use that tongue... clean that sh-it off my dick you fuckin' scrub!"

Then, he introduced me to "felching". "Suck my nut out her ass!", he ordered.
I think the real difference between us is that I was turned into a total pig.
You haven't and are not.
Well each to his own Ray

Would love to read a first hand account from a woman who has rimmed black men. Wife has quite a dim view on rimming. She rejects the idea based on a man’s ass usually having quite a strong smell and assumes that licking down there would taste strange, especially hairier men.

What’s it really like? Is it an assault on the senses? Do you get used to it? Or is it just not as bad as she thinks?
Absolutely no hairy asses that’s gross 🤢 LOL

Correct. She has never let me
My live in girlfriend would not allow me to rimm her in all the ten years I have tried even though we have been living together and sleeping together nightly unless her lover was here. About two and half three months ago I heard her screeching as she allowed her BIG BLACK DICK LOVER to lick her ass and anus until she had a combination, anal and clitoris super wet climax. It was like it blew the roof off the place, she came so fucking hard and got so frigging wet, that it soaked through the bed sheets and the mattress protector as if it had been sprayed with a lawn hose until it was totally drenched and soaping wet. Oh how I wish it were my tongue that had been up in her. But little pee pee cuckolds like me seldom get that lucky but of course I was privileged to watch and hear HER tremendous sounds of ******* since the door was open enough for me to see.

Last edited:
Back