Why do some people choose to not get verified?

Idowives0763

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
I know that this question has been asked before but I wanted to reopen the topic and try to have a legitimate discussion about the topic. Hopefully it will include some people who have chosen to not become verified. So here is my question, I have seen many profiles here that feature very active members. They have pics, videos, participate in forums, and for many, have been members for quite some time. The interesting thing is that quite a few of these profiles are not verified. So I am genuinely curious, if you fit this description, why have you chosen to not get verified? To be clear, I'm really not asking this to hear different theories from those who are verified speaking on why people don't. We have done that plenty around here. I'm really hoping to hear from those who have elected not to.

That "woman" that I called out is some guy that's either trying to get some kind of revenge or posting his gf/wife pics all over without her knowing.
He fucked up by posting pics of another member trying to pass them off as himself/herself.
Your motives always get the benefit of the doubt from me Bro...
👍🏽😉👌🏽👊🏽💪🏽😎✌🏽

Didn't read through the whole thing but I think everybody's got to do a video now...

Anyone could have access to my pics via multiple social media and public press releases. Or are you not familiar with such?
FAKE.
Aside from various mistakes, the most glaring one is using other peoples content as their own.
YOU didn't even go to the broader internet, you STOLE pics from right here at B2W.
This is why you don't waste time trying to verify - you're not real. Now we've probably seen the last of this content thief.

This is one reason they won't verify...
View attachment 6899904
That particular pic above that he trying to pass off as his wife, is stolen from @WVhotwifecoupl right here on B2W.
That's some lazy ass fuckery.
IMG_1577 (4).JPG
Yes, that is me in the picture. The above pic is from the same evening. Actually, the pic he (I assume it is a he) posted appears to be a snapshot from one of my videos from that day. The photos hub took were quite clear and none of the photos were that particular shot....

Last edited:
To get verified, there are no hoops, no phones numbers or drivers license needed.

You write your handle and the date on a piece of paper, take a pic.
You crumble up the paper and then open it, take a pic.
You then take those pics and post it to the verified thread.

Oh, you have to be who or what you say you are (couple, blk male, white female), or it won't work.
It takes less time than it did to write this message and post it.
Ok so I don't usually get into this kind of bs .. .. but writing something down on a piece of paper..having to take a photo...post it on here and then have others verify what ever I post on this site... would be the very definition of jumping thru hoops as far as I'm concerned... so if you don't think my wife and I are legit just pass over our posts ..no big deal ...

For me it's different. At this point with all my pictures and videos you can't tell I'm real, I don't know what to tell you. I'm pretty much one of 10 single males in my state right now that is constantly active on this site. I can understand if it was TX, NY, CA, or FL, but it's SC: The most draconian state on the east coast in terms of hookup culture and sex. Should get a 'at least you're trying' trophy, but I'm too old for participation trophies.

I know that this question has been asked before but I wanted to reopen the topic and try to have a legitimate discussion about the topic. Hopefully it will include some people who have chosen to not become verified. So here is my question, I have seen many profiles here that feature very active members. They have pics, videos, participate in forums, and for many, have been members for quite some time. The interesting thing is that quite a few of these profiles are not verified. So I am genuinely curious, if you fit this description, why have you chosen to not get verified? To be clear, I'm really not asking this to hear different theories from those who are verified speaking on why people don't. We have done that plenty around here. I'm really hoping to hear from those who have elected not to.
We thought about it and had discussions with people on here about it. For us at least it’s just not a good fit. We like to maintain as much privacy and discretion as possible in our lifestyle. It’s just what works for us. We have had people say we’re fake etc and that’s fine everyone’s entitled to their own opinion. And some have even missed out on a great experience. But u can’t ******* someone into doing what they do not want. That’s our reasoning behind it.

We signed up purely to find some holiday fun while in Egypt. The site worked even if not perfectly it allowed us to make contact with two bulls in Egypt. We hadn't really considered verification or continued use of the site as we're both self employed, parents to 5 grown up ******* and grandparents to 5 so free time back home is very limited. It's nice to get positive feedback on pictures of her.

To get verified, there are no hoops, no phones numbers or drivers license needed.

You write your handle and the date on a piece of paper, take a pic.
You crumble up the paper and then open it, take a pic.
You then take those pics and post it to the verified thread.

Oh, you have to be who or what you say you are (couple, blk male, white female), or it won't work.
It takes less time than it did to write this message and post it.
Exactly.

Why should we get verified? What are the benefits? Why should we bother?

The odds of us meeting someone from here are extremely low. Very low. We live along the coast in California in Ventura County, We have a strict rule of only meeting people who are within a thirty minute drive from us. We have been swinging for over 20 years and we developed this rule over the years through trial and error and it has served us well. We are not interested in one night stands so that eliminates people who travel or who want to drive to us on a one time basis.

In the past, we have tried to meet people from forums such as this but they never show up. They chat a good game and act interested but then at the last minute, they either don't show up or come up with an excuse why they can't come. Therefore, we don't bother going out of our way to meet anyone on forums. I'm open to it and made a post describing ourselves and our location, but I highly doubt anyone nearby will answer. In the last five years or so, we've gotten two responses. One guy who said he was just passing through and the other one was pretending that he lived nearby but it turned out that he lived a two hour drive away.

I also see that people are not serious about meeting from here, particularly when they don't even state their location in their ads.

That's why we don't want to get verified.

We don't go looking for others. We did hook up oit if town once with a great guy. Didn't go well in his room.
We have a local friend we see pretty regularly, it works for us.
This is our very private life.
It's fun to post and read about others on here. It's easy to spot fake posts.

I respect everyone's journey is different but as someone who joined recently with the actual intent to meet a new playmate (which I successfully have done within 1 month ) the best advice I can give is get verified. The requirements are so simple and requires zero effort other than a video of a paper with your username and date. No ID , no face recognition against ID , no personal information is requested. All the validation process proves if 1. Your the gender you have selected 2. A real person or couple

I respect everyone's privacy which is why I don't often communicate with people that are not verified or paid members. I can clearly see alot of men pretending to be a couple or a woman , no media of their own , no location etc and to be fair some really questionable posts. And i know its to feed their fantasy and i respect that too. I think the biggest issue is people posting images of their wife or partner without their knowledge. I dont know many women that would be ok for family pics to be posted on here for strangers to comment on. I have even seen OF images and vids stolen and posted and I actually know 2 of the women affected.

But it's the internet and that provides anonymity if you so choose.

I respect everyone's journey is different but as someone who joined recently with the actual intent to meet a new playmate (which I successfully have done within 1 month ) the best advice I can give is get verified. The requirements are so simple and requires zero effort other than a video of a paper with your username and date. No ID , no face recognition against ID , no personal information is requested. All the validation process proves if 1. Your the gender you have selected 2. A real person or couple

I respect everyone's privacy which is why I don't often communicate with people that are not verified or paid members. I can clearly see alot of men pretending to be a couple or a woman , no media of their own , no location etc and to be fair some really questionable posts. And i know its to feed their fantasy and i respect that too. I think the biggest issue is people posting images of their wife or partner without their knowledge. I dont know many women that would be ok for family pics to be posted on here for strangers to comment on. I have even seen OF images and vids stolen and posted and I actually know 2 of the women affected.

But it's the internet and that provides anonymity if you so choose.
100 % agree!

Back