Couples...do you have a regular bull you see? Bulls, do you have a couple you see?

Loridan

Couple
Us...mid 50s, not very experienced with all this. We do enjoy fun with a guy we know pretty regularly. Nice guy, younger, polite, white. We have great sex when he's with us. We take turns with her, we all have a fun time. Nothing crazy happens just a LOT of sex. We're comfortable with him, we know what to expect.
Wife and I pillow talk a little about a black guy.
I'm asking for info from couples that do this together not couples where wife visits the bull then comes home.
Questions... If you have a bull
Is he younger? Older? Gentlemen type? Bad boy type?
Where do you see him? Motel? Home?
How often ? How many times you been together?
Does husband only watch? Join in?
Does wife kiss the bull? Condoms? ls he big/hung? Bigger than husband?
I'm guessing a big part of this is the bull being black?
For us I don't think cuckold is even in our minds, it's more of sex with a black guy.
We have some goooood fun with our friend, a bbc might be even better.
Men - bulls feel free to respond
Thanks

We currently have a Latin Bull we see and the dynamic grows with each and every session not only Trust, comfort and safety issues. We have never been lucky enough to have a Black Gentleman Bull but it is nice to be in control of our wants needs and should someone match those only then will we proceed .

I had a consistent couple that lived 2 blocks away from me. I matched with the GF on tinder and it was just a lucky coincidence she lived so close.

It was great until the cuck got jealous and we had to stop. Honestly made me care less for the lifestyle. I feel like all cucks have an unrealistic expectation they can hit the play and pause button on this fantasy. As if their wife/gf isn’t going to constantly fantasize about how good the sex is when they’re away from the bull.

I had a consistent couple that lived 2 blocks away from me. I matched with the GF on tinder and it was just a lucky coincidence she lived so close.

It was great until the cuck got jealous and we had to stop. Honestly made me care less for the lifestyle. I feel like all cucks have an unrealistic expectation they can hit the play and pause button on this fantasy. As if their wife/gf isn’t going to constantly fantasize about how good the sex is when they’re away from the bull.
Sorry to hear about your story

50’s Bull in metro Atlanta seeking regular sexy hot wife to workout her pussy! I’m 6’0 175 pounds, single , no *******,…..DM if anyone interested seriously

Attachments

• IMG_4067.png
    IMG_4067.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 3
She has 3 guys all bbc

they are all older but close to her age has had some younger guys but she likes them older than her
usually younger than me I'm 15 years older than her

Two of them are professional types one sells dope but is not a bad bot but is very dominant he is her master

One comes to our house is married, another we go to his house, her master she goes to him i go about once a month with her

The guy that comes to our house has been in her hundreds of times been seeing him on a reg BASIS since 2008 he has probably spent more time in her than anyone else because when he fucks her its two hour minimum.
Her master she has been seeing him for 6 or 7 years
the guy we go to his house 3 years

I always join in with the guy that comes to our house
if i go with to masters house i join in
the other guy i just watch

She kisses all of them. They are all hung master the biggest the married guy wears condoms

Before wife went blk she had a lot of hung white guys she says it isn't about their size blk guy just fuck better

Our first serious guy was white he fucked her good also not saying all blk guys fuck better but the ones that we have turned into LTR they all kock her socks off every time. Not all blk guys have huge cocks either but her guys do she cums constantly with them she loves sitting on my face after but sometimes shes to worn out but i always eat her pussy after she has fallen asleep while i lick her .

Last edited:
We have been seeing the same bull for 10 years, he was 21 when we met him. The wife has gone on vacation with him before which was a real turn on or she would see him when I was out of town on business. And I video when we are all together plus I get to have sex (blow jobs) from his white girlfriend. I have always wanted to introduce a second person or new bull but didn't want to push it, since I have a good thing going. She thinks she is getting too old but he is still very attracted to her, and for good reason, she is 5' 10" and about 145 and rides horses almost every day so is in good shape.

Any advice for trying to keep her more into him or introduce another BBC, she is always pointing our black dudes on TV or in public but too shy to take on a second bull

Back