Unexpected meet!

Two4onewy

Couple
From
OK, US
So my lovely wife has been seeing a particular bull for a few years now and we've spent plenty of nights with him between her legs. He is a quietly dominant guy who has gotten me into eating his creampies after he fills her up. We go out in public from time to time with him while he treats her as his lady and I am left to basically entertain myself for the most part.

He's a single guy and lives in a neighboring city so it usually takes some planning to get together. Last night while my wife and I were out with some family members at dinner, in walks her bull with another beautiful white lady and sits at the bar. This was completely random. We both kind of freaked out when we realized it was him. We watched him and her at the bar all through our dinner trying not to be too obvious. We weren't sure he saw us, soy wife sent him a text saying, "we see you at the bar, she is beautiful, we hope you are having a a great time". This wasn't a jealous text by any means. We were both totally excited by it. He has always told us he is basically single, so we figured maybe it was a first or second date. Several times we saw her rubbing up his inner thigh, so we aren't so sure anymore. No biggy again, it was hot. Towards the end of our dinner I got a text from him that read "don't worry, I'm not done filling her (meaning my wife) pussy with cum. You'll be getting a different sort of dinner soon enough.". To my wife he simply texted "that pussy is still mine, just like this one will be in no time.".

We thought we had dreamed of every scenario but this one took us by complete surprise and was sooooo fucking hot.

So my lovely wife has been seeing a particular bull for a few years now and we've spent plenty of nights with him between her legs. He is a quietly dominant guy who has gotten me into eating his creampies after he fills her up. We go out in public from time to time with him while he treats her as his lady and I am left to basically entertain myself for the most part.

He's a single guy and lives in a neighboring city so it usually takes some planning to get together. Last night while my wife and I were out with some family members at dinner, in walks her bull with another beautiful white lady and sits at the bar. This was completely random. We both kind of freaked out when we realized it was him. We watched him and her at the bar all through our dinner trying not to be too obvious. We weren't sure he saw us, soy wife sent him a text saying, "we see you at the bar, she is beautiful, we hope you are having a a great time". This wasn't a jealous text by any means. We were both totally excited by it. He has always told us he is basically single, so we figured maybe it was a first or second date. Several times we saw her rubbing up his inner thigh, so we aren't so sure anymore. No biggy again, it was hot. Towards the end of our dinner I got a text from him that read "don't worry, I'm not done filling her (meaning my wife) pussy with cum. You'll be getting a different sort of dinner soon enough.". To my wife he simply texted "that pussy is still mine, just like this one will be in no time.".

We thought we had dreamed of every scenario but this one took us by complete surprise and was sooooo fucking hot.
Black Men are the masters and can fuck as many conquest as they like and we wait patiently for our turn to take his cock because the white race has become so addicted to beautiful Black Cock. :blackheart: 🔥:blackheart:

i agree, way hot.

Nice that is kind of hot too!

Back