Does your wife dress in revealing or sexy outfits with "normal" friends?

Loridan

Couple
Does your wife, or you if you're the lady, dress in sexy or revealing clothes at normal events or with regular friends ? I know there's a fine line between too revealing depending on where you're going and what other women are wearing.
We have a big socal group of friends. At a house party, pool party, event gathering my wife won't wear some of her clothes we pick out together. Yes some are too revealing but some are very classy showing the right amount of cleavage or a lot of leg.
Sometimes there'll be a wife or two in knock out sexy, but classy tops. Wife will say...I could have worn something similar but were already there and can't go change.
I will say we've seen some very revealing tops that are not sexy at all, more redneck I'd say.
We were at a backyard BBQ gathering, every gal had either a summer dress or shorts and a skimpy top, it was hot outside. I saw lots of underwater as the girls sat back, relaxed and visited while drinking. No big deal. Two of the wives had very thin tank tops, one with no bra, very saggy tits. She didn't look good. Different gal, big tits but no bra, not good.
Wife and I enjoy mfm fun with a guy we know semi regularly, she has no problem getting naked and nasty while he's with us. Out of town she'll wear revealing tops. With friends, no way until she sees another wife but then its too late. It's all good. I guess you don't want to be the first one.

Hey...seems you guys are into BBC? Cuck play ?
It's just good fun for us. Same guy every time at our home. No cuckold, no denial. We take turns with her, we all have fun.
We keep it very private, none of our friends know.
Sounds like a great relationship. Much better than the cuckold relationships most talk about here. We are like you sharing is caring

Does your wife, or you if you're the lady, dress in sexy or revealing clothes at normal events or with regular friends ? I know there's a fine line between too revealing depending on where you're going and what other women are wearing.
We have a big socal group of friends. At a house party, pool party, event gathering my wife won't wear some of her clothes we pick out together. Yes some are too revealing but some are very classy showing the right amount of cleavage or a lot of leg.
Sometimes there'll be a wife or two in knock out sexy, but classy tops. Wife will say...I could have worn something similar but were already there and can't go change.
I will say we've seen some very revealing tops that are not sexy at all, more redneck I'd say.
We were at a backyard BBQ gathering, every gal had either a summer dress or shorts and a skimpy top, it was hot outside. I saw lots of underwater as the girls sat back, relaxed and visited while drinking. No big deal. Two of the wives had very thin tank tops, one with no bra, very saggy tits. She didn't look good. Different gal, big tits but no bra, not good.
Wife and I enjoy mfm fun with a guy we know semi regularly, she has no problem getting naked and nasty while he's with us. Out of town she'll wear revealing tops. With friends, no way until she sees another wife but then its too late. It's all good. I guess you don't want to be the first one.
Nope only got black men.

I always like to dress nice,but when i go out at night hunting black cocks,i always dress slutty and many times i've been mistaken as a ******
My wife and I go out and she gets a thrill flirting with black men in front of me. She has taken it a step further and when we plan on going to bars (out of town ones) she dresses in very low cut blouses and if we wind up playing pool with a black man or talking to one at a booth she excuses herself and goes to the bathroom and removes her bra and places it in her purse. When she gets back she makes sure she bends over in front of then occasionally and lets them look down her blouse at her tits. It is hot as fuck because they know I know. She has danced with a few and presses her tits up against them and has told me she felt them getting aroused.

I dress conservatively when meeting friends or going to drinks but will be naked underneath my dress.I find it sexually stimulating knowing that if they knew I’m virtually naked how would they react.
That's the best part about it! If they only knew...had a wife I was seeing regularly, goto work wearing a slightly sheer white blouse, open cup bra. If she moved one way and you paid attention...her pink nipples would show. She didn't want to did it at first..but gave me what I asked of her. I got text all day about how the material constantly rubbed her nipples making them hard and her seeing guys noticing and some saw her nipples. She was soaking wet and extremely horny when she came to my house for her fucking before going home to her family to be the "perfect mom/wife". From then on...thin leggings no panties, short mini skirts no panties, wrap dresses to work, completely naked underneath. What a fun summer/fall that was.

That's the best part about it! If they only knew...had a wife I was seeing regularly, goto work wearing a slightly sheer white blouse, open cup bra. If she moved one way and you paid attention...her pink nipples would show. She didn't want to did it at first..but gave me what I asked of her. I got text all day about how the material constantly rubbed her nipples making them hard and her seeing guys noticing and some saw her nipples. She was soaking wet and extremely horny when she came to my house for her fucking before going home to her family to be the "perfect mom/wife". From then on...thin leggings no panties, short mini skirts no panties, wrap dresses to work, completely naked underneath. What a fun summer/fall that was.
Years ago I was seeing an older happily married gal with a family. I was 23 she was 41. Almost every Thursday after work, 5:35 she'd be at my place, Wed get it on 2 or 3 rounds, she'd be gone by 7. She was the manager at my credit union. Dressed classy, blouse and skirt or slacks. As we got more comfy she'd arrive with no pantyhose or bra. She got off on removing underwear at work then driving to my place. She'd always put everything back on when leaving for home so her hubby wouldn't suspect anything. She looked HOT in a white blouse with no bra unbuttoned just enough. She'd always freshen up in my bathroom when she arrived. There were times she'd come out naked, naked with just heels, underpants and heels. She was friggin HOT.

Years ago I was seeing an older happily married gal with a family. I was 23 she was 41. Almost every Thursday after work, 5:35 she'd be at my place, Wed get it on 2 or 3 rounds, she'd be gone by 7. She was the manager at my credit union. Dressed classy, blouse and skirt or slacks. As we got more comfy she'd arrive with no pantyhose or bra. She got off on removing underwear at work then driving to my place. She'd always put everything back on when leaving for home so her hubby wouldn't suspect anything. She looked HOT in a white blouse with no bra unbuttoned just enough. She'd always freshen up in my bathroom when she arrived. There were times she'd come out naked, naked with just heels, underpants and heels. She was friggin HOT.
Oh I get it...the one I mentioned is married 31 yrs...hot lil body for her age. The typical wife...works but not seriously husband makes good money...has 5 daughters and LIVES for them. Until me...she used to dress kind of ordinary...NEVER left the house without a bra or panties. Since being with me now 2 yrs...she regularly goes grocery shopping in thin leggings NO PANTIES...when she bends slightly they literally are see through. Summer time...she often wears no bra (perky C/D cup) or open bras when she goes to work. Has hung out with me and buddy for drinks while family is out doing other things...no bra t shirt...nipple poking clearly no bra. She will wear short denim skirt that covers her ass but instantly becomes to short when she bends over or sitting on stool rides up high showing her panties peeking or her landing strip when I request no panties. She actually wore one of my shirts she has with no bra to work once...light colored shirt with pocket strategically placed. But from the side with the right angle you could see her tit through the shirt. She said a few of the black guys are her office hit on her all the time, noticed for sure that day. One of them told her she was "a snowbunny", she asked me what it meant. I told her and told her to tell him..."I am a snowbunny who has her king already". HAHAHA

And it’s what u see all the time and all over. I’m a wife in LS decade plus. In full. I’m gym bUnny. And gym is main hook up. I tell wives who want what I have. So tell them to look around. All the hot trophy wives. With black PT or just gym rats. Built to fuck. Then say go sit in a top hotel nearby in the afternoon. Sit in lobby and watch. She will see often 2 of the wives from gym that morn. In tiny dress. Huge new tits hubby paid for. ( like everything else our rich white sub cucks) in heels. Go up to a room prob paid for him too. Then 30 mins later. One huge black alpha bull. Struts in. One of the PT she saw too. And he goes up. Then return in eve. And she will see him leave. That black man’s arrogance that white Boyd hate but we think is so fukn sexy coz they back it up. Then later the wives leave. But now in gym outfits. Or soccer mum look. Get in their SUV and drive home and tell hubby she was with gf lunch. And just the start of this LS. And it’s all hot as fuck. And u know exactjy What I’m talking about and us white wives instinctively know what black alohas are about. So we play on it. But not just for our black kings it aroused us even more. Like how ur one wife text u etc.

Yes she will

Oh I get it...the one I mentioned is married 31 yrs...hot lil body for her age. The typical wife...works but not seriously husband makes good money...has 5 daughters and LIVES for them. Until me...she used to dress kind of ordinary...NEVER left the house without a bra or panties. Since being with me now 2 yrs...she regularly goes grocery shopping in thin leggings NO PANTIES...when she bends slightly they literally are see through. Summer time...she often wears no bra (perky C/D cup) or open bras when she goes to work. Has hung out with me and buddy for drinks while family is out doing other things...no bra t shirt...nipple poking clearly no bra. She will wear short denim skirt that covers her ass but instantly becomes to short when she bends over or sitting on stool rides up high showing her panties peeking or her landing strip when I request no panties. She actually wore one of my shirts she has with no bra to work once...light colored shirt with pocket strategically placed. But from the side with the right angle you could see her tit through the shirt. She said a few of the black guys are her office hit on her all the time, noticed for sure that day. One of them told her she was "a snowbunny", she asked me what it meant. I told her and told her to tell him..."I am a snowbunny who has her king already". HAHAHA
Does her hubby know about you?
We enjoy a guy friend visiting semi regularly. Our friends don't know.

Back