Does your wife dress in revealing or sexy outfits with "normal" friends?

Years ago I was seeing an older happily married gal with a family. I was 23 she was 41. Almost every Thursday after work, 5:35 she'd be at my place, Wed get it on 2 or 3 rounds, she'd be gone by 7. She was the manager at my credit union. Dressed classy, blouse and skirt or slacks. As we got more comfy she'd arrive with no pantyhose or bra. She got off on removing underwear at work then driving to my place. She'd always put everything back on when leaving for home so her hubby wouldn't suspect anything. She looked HOT in a white blouse with no bra unbuttoned just enough. She'd always freshen up in my bathroom when she arrived. There were times she'd come out naked, naked with just heels, underpants and heels. She was friggin HOT.
That's hot love that type of woman

Hi
I wrote about our last outing where I had "I luv BBC" written above my pussy.
I dress very conservatively around friends and for public gatherings. However, I have taken to wearing sexy undies, no undies and recently "I love BBC" or QoS undies.
No one but hubby ever see this, but I get really turned on knowing what I am wearing... Especially since we have a few black coworkers... Can't imagine how they would react :mstickle:

Does her hubby know about you?
We enjoy a guy friend visiting semi regularly. Our friends don't know.
NO...he has no idea of me at all...it's been almost three years now. I'll say it over and over...fellas...women are FAR BETTER at keeping secrets than men. If your wife doesn't want you to know...most of the time unless you suspect and are actively watching her...you will probably NEVER know what she has done...or is doing.

Back