That first reveal with a new girl

So i have a dinner date with a new girl tomorrow night. She is divorced and revealed she has certain kinks and was in a poly relationship earlier (he was white).
I revealed I also have kinks. We started talking and i revealed Im into interracial cuckolding. She didn't flinch but I also revealed I straddle a bisexual line.. (I said this to make the transition easier and she might respect me being open minded more. Im not into men but getting to my long term plan).

Lets hope it all works out. Long term, down the road I would want her to be black only and us owned by 1 or several black bulls that service her and I suck their cocks and help them be as comfortable as possible taking her pussy and then me licking her clean to reclaim her.

She cant have any more children but is open to surrogacy for her partner, though I would enjoy her being bred. Since that cant happen though, it sounds like we could have a lot of fun if we did hit it off and she agreed to join this lifestyle.

So i have a dinner date with a new girl tomorrow night. She is divorced and revealed she has certain kinks and was in a poly relationship earlier (he was white).
I revealed I also have kinks. We started talking and i revealed Im into interracial cuckolding. She didn't flinch but I also revealed I straddle a bisexual line.. (I said this to make the transition easier and she might respect me being open minded more. Im not into men but getting to my long term plan).

Lets hope it all works out. Long term, down the road I would want her to be black only and us owned by 1 or several black bulls that service her and I suck their cocks and help them be as comfortable as possible taking her pussy and then me licking her clean to reclaim her.

She cant have any more children but is open to surrogacy for her partner, though I would enjoy her being bred. Since that cant happen though, it sounds like we could have a lot of fun if we did hit it off and she agreed to join this lifestyle.
Sounds like a plan! Hopefully you are doing well and if you have not found one yet to breed her message me and let’s make it happen!

Back