Embrace it for your wife.

There is alot of psychology in this lifestyle. I struggled with it until recently. I think the best situation for this lifestyle to work is a gorgeous confident wife, a happy and a little submissive husband (I did lack the confidence at first), and of course a stable and understanding relationship. It helps if your wives friends introduce her to this lifestyle, she meets someone that helps guide her and also the struggle between she and I. I am a lucky man, and I have embraced her sexuality, her beauty and her lifestyle choice. So other than a few select friends that have seen her out with someone, I feel it is a very private thing. I think she was looking for sexual adventure, a little more aggressive man and I am convinced that all women seek to be submissive to someone. 10 years into this lifestyle and we are very happy and healthy.

I’m still getting my mind wrapped around my role. I still haven’t talked to my wife about this yet. I really want to though.

I know my advice isn't for everyone....sometimes it doesn't even work for me/us, but we do try to "keep it real" and practice what I/we preach. I know some of the members here are happy and satisfied keeping this (interracial cuckolding, etc) at the "Fantasy Only" level and I know some of you (and me, for sure) could be considered to "have it bad." And having it bad (for us) means fantasy about this almost doesn't exist. It's closer to my "NEEDS" list or our "action item list." I'm thrilled and thankful for the wondeful experiences Ive had and that Ive shared with a few different white women (including current wife), and I REMIND MYSELF TO BE CAREFUL when sharing a new idea or suggestion less she think otherwise, but the TRUTH is that I'll never be able to experience so many things on MY wishlist. First off, wouldn't it be great if our girls understood that WE AREN'T KIDDING WHEN WE TELL THEM THAT WE'LL LOVE THEM AND LUST EVEN MORE FOR THEM IF sHE WOULD COME HOME LATE FROM WORK ONCE IN A WHILE and tell me to put my knee-pads on and to tilt my head back because she wants me to taste and feel how thick her new black co-worker's cum is.

Secondly, I love it when I can tell she's embracing an element of our BBC OWNED CUNt wiFE AND cuckold HUBBY lifestyle, such as when she just outright refuses to wear denim short shorts when she's with me but that she wears them when I'm not around and I KNOW EXACTLY who she
wears them for, a black male friend of hers from YEARS ago. How do I know? He told me. I've also been telling him to tell her that he and most black men like girls that bleach their hair blonde and that show some cleavage when around black men. BUT, per her and my agreement (goes back to Nov 2022), she won't wear anything slutty just for me to enjoy.

Damn, I encouraged this. Got what I want. But now here are some new goals I want us to try soon:
Tattoo (for me/him) that hints at my love for BBC OWNED AND FUCKED PUSSY ONLY
Watch her put on pigtails, sparkly hot-pink lipstick, crop top, belly-chain, schoolgirl mini-skirt, Keds with bobby sox and tell me she'll be home in a few hours, she's going to go get face fucked by a black guy she met at the gym.
Watch her flirt with the cute black high school guys at the shopping mall so that their girlfriends get pissed.MVC-015L.JPG

Back