It’s only a matter of time…

ChadAndJen14

Couple
Real Person
From
TX, US
So my husband usually posts on here but we’re trying to push things a little further this year. It’s our 10 year anniversary this year and I hope this is the year we cross from fantasy to reality.

We started the bbc discussion when he was deployed. This was before we were married. We did a lot of Skyping and he asked me to use my toy. At the time I had a purple vibrator that was about 6 inches. And he asked me if that’s the biggest I’ve had. In my head, I laughed. “Not at all”. I told him what it was and the rest is history. He was so curious about how he compared to the men before him. I’ve been with a few bbcs. Most of the men really. I love my husband which is why I cum on his dick and also never really held his size against him. But if I’m getting the option to talk…think…and fantasize about my exes, I’m game. It’s been 10 years of fantasizing and it’s all we can talk about when fucking. It’s all we watch. It’s all I want. Every night.

It’s weird because when we first dove into the conversations, I was hesitant. I don’t want to hurt his ego…but after years of actually diving deep into the psychology, the sex, and the connection we have…we’re ready, I think. I know we’re good since we’ve kept things honest and open. And honestly just ready to be more than talk.

Attachments

• IMG_2519 copy.jpeg
    IMG_2519 copy.jpeg
    524.9 KB · Views: 374
  • IMG_6923 copy.jpeg
    IMG_6923 copy.jpeg
    347.6 KB · Views: 357
  • 70872258024__D07592E8-9697-44E7-A502-CF7D72BD7DBC.JPEG
    70872258024__D07592E8-9697-44E7-A502-CF7D72BD7DBC.JPEG
    1.4 MB · Views: 369
  • IMG_0448.jpeg
    IMG_0448.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 388
So my husband usually posts on here but we’re trying to push things a little further this year. It’s our 10 year anniversary this year and I hope this is the year we cross from fantasy to reality.

We started the bbc discussion when he was deployed. This was before we were married. We did a lot of Skyping and he asked me to use my toy. At the time I had a purple vibrator that was about 6 inches. And he asked me if that’s the biggest I’ve had. In my head, I laughed. “Not at all”. I told him what it was and the rest is history. He was so curious about how he compared to the men before him. I’ve been with a few bbcs. Most of the men really. I love my husband which is why I cum on his dick and also never really held his size against him. But if I’m getting the option to talk…think…and fantasize about my exes, I’m game. It’s been 10 years of fantasizing and it’s all we can talk about when fucking. It’s all we watch. It’s all I want. Every night.

It’s weird because when we first dove into the conversations, I was hesitant. I don’t want to hurt his ego…but after years of actually diving deep into the psychology, the sex, and the connection we have…we’re ready, I think. I know we’re good since we’ve kept things honest and open. And honestly just ready to be more than talk.
Sexy

That’s nothing but respect right there. Your love and respect your husband so you can’t past fling sizes to yourself. Much love for tht.

Happy Joe Biden GIF by The Democrats

You sexy AF! 🔥
Trust me 100% - it will not hurt his ego. In fact it will turn him on more than you expected! 👰🏻‍♀️♠️💕

Mike ✨

That's amazing. I hope you find a great bull and have the best experience possible. Good luck. I envy your husband for having such an open minded wife.

The conversations can be so intimate and revealing

I'd love to be your guy if you are still interested and not have gotten any bbc yet! Message me and let’s make it a reality!

Back