My humblest apology to the guys. Tongue in cheek

Kara Sweet

Couple
Real Person
From
AZ, US
A would like to apologize to all of the guys for all of the teasing they received for thinking with there dick, not being able to keep it inside there pants, being a walking hard on or any of the other things that were said about the male hormones when you were younger.
When I reached a certain age. I was hit with a 2x4 with my libido. One of my nipples would tingle at the wrong time, arousing me and my jeans seemed to start hitting me just right. I was incredibly insatiable with my husband. I saw everything as a sexual connotation and couldn't stop thinking about sex to the point to where he started teasing me..."your such a dude". Or, there you go, thinking with your pussy again. We laughed and I asked him if this was what guys went through. His answer was "welcome to our world".
I don't know how you did it or got anything done. Maybe that's why guys like sports so much. Hubby finally said, after fucking him 9x in a weekend, that I need more men. I've been a hotwife since. ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜

A would like to apologize to all of the guys for all of the teasing they received for thinking with there dick, not being able to keep it inside there pants, being a walking hard on or any of the other things that were said about the male hormones when you were younger.
When I reached a certain age. I was hit with a 2x4 with my libido. One of my nipples would tingle at the wrong time, arousing me and my jeans seemed to start hitting me just right. I was incredibly insatiable with my husband. I saw everything as a sexual connotation and couldn't stop thinking about sex to the point to where he started teasing me..."your such a dude". Or, there you go, thinking with your pussy again. We laughed and I asked him if this was what guys went through. His answer was "welcome to our world".
I don't know how you did it or got anything done. Maybe that's why guys like sports so much. Hubby finally said, after fucking him 9x in a weekend, that I need more men. I've been a hotwife since. ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜
Now that's a great wife right there....

Darlin, you are a woman that knows what it means to "Man Up!"

When my husband said welcome to our world, I was shocked. I asked if guys really go through this and he confirmed it. I had no idea๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ
Lol like the Vulcan Pon Farr.... in Star Trek... just less lethal... not sure of others but after a certain time without sex, the skin crawls take hold... its freaky to say the least...

Lol like the Vulcan Pon Farr.... in Star Trek... just less lethal... not sure of others but after a certain time without sex, the skin crawls take hold... its freaky to say the least...
Nah...when Worf searched for his parents and took the Klingon boy hunting for the first time: "The wind is shifting, we will be able to smell our prey." The boy shivered "Ooohh, I can feel it and it's strength coursing through my veins!" He was so Klingon when he got back he had all the old folks singing Klingon songs. They should've had ******* wine to go with it.

Nah...when Worf searched for his parents and took the Klingon boy hunting for the first time: "The wind is shifting, we will be able to smell our prey." The boy shivered "Ooohh, I can feel it and it's strength coursing through my veins!" He was so Klingon when he got back he had all the old folks singing Klingon songs. They should've had ******* wine to go with it.
This is why some guy never get laid๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Your Hotwife evolution is very similar to my own wife. Her libido was insatiable when we first started dating. She would just be warming up after riding my little cock.

Two days after moving into my house my summer neighbor could tell that she was sexually frustrated with me. He propositioned her and she told me that she wanted to accept his invitation. I knew that I couldnโ€™t satisfy her so I gave her my blessing. She proceeded to bareback him 4x a week for the rest of the summer. She fed me his cream pies and told him that I was a cum eater.

She was soon bareback fucking other white men in my community. Word got out that she was a cum slut and I was her submissive cuckold boyfriend.

During our engagement she graduated to black lovers and became addicted to BBC.

Back