Calling yourself a QOS or wearing the tatoo

That QOS tattoo means "no turning away a real BBC" especially when the guy is a actual handsome lifestyle Bull! Give the Bull that pussy like a good QOS should!♠️

What is the best way a white woman can discreetly let others know she is interested in meeting blacks?

This is just my opinion I know it's going to rub some the wrong way me and one of my hot wives were discussing those that call themselves it or wear the tattoo. I feel like if you have not been blackened or had sex with a black guy you can't call yourself a QOS or wear the tattoo. It's false advertising.
We believe that only if a woman is inseminated (no condoms) by a Black guy should be a 'QoS' - In fact, instead of using the term 'Blacked' we prefer to use "Spaded" to more accurately reflect the 'QoS' status.

For example, if a woman I knew had an affair with a Black guy, I'd tell my husband "Hey, I heard Judy was Spaded last weekend! Who would have thought?"

We believe that only if a woman is inseminated (no condoms) by a Black guy should be a 'QoS' - In fact, instead of using the term 'Blacked' we prefer to use "Spaded" to more accurately reflect the 'QoS' status.

For example, if a woman I knew had an affair with a Black guy, I'd tell my husband "Hey, I heard Judy was Spaded last weekend! Who would have thought?"
I agree and I like this thinking 👍🏾

Back