Where to place the QOS tattoo?

I had temporary QS tattoos for a vacation to the Caribbean, first I had all my pubic hair and surrounding area waxed so as to be totally bald and smooth.
The at the top of my pubic bone I had Q S , then an arrow pointing to my labia with the wording bbc only this way .
I totally enjoyed knowing that when we were out either to a restaurant or bar, I would be naked underneath my dress/ skirt and would allow my pubic area to be seen and that the tattoos were visible. As well as when wearing my bikini which allowed the QS to be seen if I wanted to flash at a black guy that I liked the look of.
I am now thinking of having proper Q S tattoos on my pubic area .

Last edited:
I had temporary QS tattoos for a vacation to the Caribbean, first I had all my pubic hair and surrounding area waxed so as to be totally bald and smooth.
The at the top of my pubic bone I had Q S , then an arrow pointing to my labia with the wording bbc only this way .
I totally enjoyed knowing that when we were out either to a restaurant or bar, I would be naked underneath my dress/ skirt and would allow my pubic area to be seen and that the tattoos were visible.
I am now thinking of having proper Q S tattoos on my pubic area .
Thank you so much for your words, sounds exciting.

It's so handy to be able to show such a tattoo as a hint and invitation to the Black Man you meet somewhere.

Back