Calling yourself a QOS or wearing the tatoo

We believe that only if a woman is inseminated (no condoms) by a Black guy should be a 'QoS' - In fact, instead of using the term 'Blacked' we prefer to use "Spaded" to more accurately reflect the 'QoS' status.

For example, if a woman I knew had an affair with a Black guy, I'd tell my husband "Hey, I heard Judy was Spaded last weekend! Who would have thought?"
100% agree ..... Spaded should be reserved for the very special wives who unconditionally give their body to their black lover .. taking those final deep strokes in her exhausted body, and feeling his cock pulse deep inside her... his seed to remain inside and slowly ooze from her over the next couple of days .. reminding her, and her husband who witnessed the event, who owns her pussy.

Exactly, the QOS:qos: temp tats that 7 wears for her dates show her dedication and commitment to only being used by black gentlemen when she is available for a single gentleman. If you haven't been blacked and committed to being black only you should not wear the tat.

This is our credo:
Enjoy the adventures of 7of9 a HW and QOS using her sexuality to please black gentlemen. Know your “likes” are appreciated, turn her on and reinforce her behavior. When 7 wears a QOS tattoo know that she is openly acknowledging:
  • She is very attracted to black men. She loves having sex with black men.
  • She loves big black cock.
  • She favors black cock over all others and when swinging seeks to be black cock exclusive.
  • She loves the Hot Wife Lifestyle of intimacy and pleasure with black men.
Wearing the QOS says there is no going back, my husband approves, encourages, and arranges dates with black men for mutual pleasure.

View attachment 6894831View attachment 6894833View attachment 6894838
I'd love to get some of that qos pussy

Exactly, the QOS:qos: temp tats that 7 wears for her dates show her dedication and commitment to only being used by black gentlemen when she is available for a single gentleman. If you haven't been blacked and committed to being black only you should not wear the tat.

This is our credo:
Enjoy the adventures of 7of9 a HW and QOS using her sexuality to please black gentlemen. Know your “likes” are appreciated, turn her on and reinforce her behavior. When 7 wears a QOS tattoo know that she is openly acknowledging:
  • She is very attracted to black men. She loves having sex with black men.
  • She loves big black cock.
  • She favors black cock over all others and when swinging seeks to be black cock exclusive.
  • She loves the Hot Wife Lifestyle of intimacy and pleasure with black men.
Wearing the QOS says there is no going back, my husband approves, encourages, and arranges dates with black men for mutual pleasure.

View attachment 6894831View attachment 6894833View attachment 6894838
Where y’all located

Think of it this way: Have you ever seen a real QOS tattoo on a woman that wasn’t an actual QOS?
Nothing says fully committed like a permanent mark. 🖤 :qos:
Just a question, if you’re so committed, proud of being a QoS, why is your face not shown in any media? Not a dig, just wondering

Just a question, if you’re so committed, proud of being a QoS, why is your face not shown in any media? Not a dig, just wondering
I’ve debated showing my face in free material (I openly show my face behind paywalls) but the one thing that is nice about not showing my face on free public forums and twitter and such is that it makes it easier for me to distinguish between reused content and leaked content. So it’s a functional purpose, not because I’m ashamed of my lifestyle or something. Thank you for asking that question. 😁

Wifes QOS tatt

Attachments

• 20240315_125259(0).jpg
    20240315_125259(0).jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 25
  • 20240315_125257.jpg
    20240315_125257.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 24
  • 20231215_125319.jpg
    20231215_125319.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 21
  • 20231215_125304.jpg
    20231215_125304.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 20
  • 20231207_143851.jpg
    20231207_143851.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 20
  • 20231205_143833.jpg
    20231205_143833.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 21
  • tattoo.jpg
    tattoo.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 18
  • 20230527_170239.jpg
    20230527_170239.jpg
    637.6 KB · Views: 21
  • tatt.jpg
    tatt.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 21
Think of it this way: Have you ever seen a real QOS tattoo on a woman that wasn’t an actual QOS?
Nothing says fully committed like a permanent mark. 🖤 :qos:

No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

We believe that only if a woman is inseminated (no condoms) by a Black guy should be a 'QoS' - In fact, instead of using the term 'Blacked' we prefer to use "Spaded" to more accurately reflect the 'QoS' status.

For example, if a woman I knew had an affair with a Black guy, I'd tell my husband "Hey, I heard Judy was Spaded last weekend! Who would have thought?"
Confused Little Girl GIF

I know I know, you’re only a fan of the temp tattoos, I get it. My point was that nobody is going to a tattoo shop to just give the impression that they’re a QOS for the couple days a month that they feel like being naughty. It’s the difference between wearing the uniform as opposed to wearing the costume.

Ohhh. So unless you do something permanent then it doesn’t really count. Ok. I’ll stick with the costume because there will be a day that the uniform gets put away.

Back