Ladies, when wearing an anklet in public, how do you like to be approached or acknowledged in regard to the anklet or lifestyle?

This has been my approach with a minor, but important variation. If I see a woman wearing one, I will start with a simple compliment, "nice anklet", or "that is a beautiful anklet". Then I will pause and read her body language/energy after I say it. If she appears standoffish, bothered, not interested etc then I will simply leave it at that. However, if her energy is more positive, open, engaging, I will follow up with, "does it have any significance to you" or, "is there a story behind it?"
It’s funny that you say that. I’m so shy and always assume the questions I get are innocent so I was terrified that someone would ask those exact questions. I have practiced my responses with hubby just in case and I’d be interested to hear what you think. If it’s a guy I’m not interested in, easy, a simple ,”not really, it’s just pretty jewelry.” If it’s a guy I’m interested in I was thinking of saying something like, “as with all jewelry it’s designed to catch your attention and it looks like it worked.” I know it’s still non commital, but I’m terrified I’ll say what it’s really about and the guy will think I’m nuts because he was just being polite.

What is the best way that comes across showing respect, desire, and dominance?

How does a potential partner approach when with your partner without knowing your dynamic?

You prefer subtle or obvious interest?

In your head, what do you need to see or hear that will make you say yes, I want this!

I ask because I feel like it’s a heavy grey area depending on where you are or what’s going on and in those moments it’s easy for a guy to mess it up by not having some sense of the situation.

All responses from women, or men with women who wear the anklet are welcomed.
In all honesty for me simply come up and say hello and start a conversation. I think it's the best way to introduce yourself and see how thing go and feel out each other initially.

I wear an anklet fairy frequently. I have a couple really nice ones. They don't have any lifestyle charms though. However, when I do wear them I'm pretty much saying I'm dtf..😎😁. I'm not sure how other women feel about wearing them but for me it's a outward display that I'm certainly interested in fun activities!!

With guys I usually prefer to be approached in public with some humor and just a general sense of coolness! It can get uncomfortable really quick if the guy is to forward in a public place!!

Now, with girls.. I love for them to get intense and tell me exactly what they want to do almost immediately!! 😋

Our use of anklets, I hope, make sense. Wife has high end quality anklet, a piece of jewelry, and can be worn everywhere and not worn to garner any specific attention but when it does, it can be easily explained to anyone depending on who is doing the asking. Then there’s the overt BBC anklets, cheap, costume and party wear. I think we’ve gottten out of the cheap and gratuitous stage, I think…am preferring now the higher end quality stuff, ie classy slutty when needed, otherwise just pretty .
Care to explain? Images?

In my case there has been BBC that approached me gently and i ended fucking with all of them,and 2 directly told me to go at their home to fuck,which i declined saying that it was early to go home,and to make time i would suck them as many times they wanted in the bathrooms,and later we'll go home to fuck
You're so fucking sexy hot. I wish I had a wife like you.

What is the best way that comes across showing respect, desire, and dominance?

How does a potential partner approach when with your partner without knowing your dynamic?

You prefer subtle or obvious interest?

In your head, what do you need to see or hear that will make you say yes, I want this!

I ask because I feel like it’s a heavy grey area depending on where you are or what’s going on and in those moments it’s easy for a guy to mess it up by not having some sense of the situation.

All responses from women, or men with women who wear the anklet are welcomed.
I wear my QOS pendent on my anklet that is a BDSM anklet many guys notice. Haven't had one pull the card yet.

Back