Ladies, when wearing an anklet in public, how do you like to be approached or acknowledged in regard to the anklet or lifestyle?

It’s funny that you say that. I’m so shy and always assume the questions I get are innocent so I was terrified that someone would ask those exact questions. I have practiced my responses with hubby just in case and I’d be interested to hear what you think. If it’s a guy I’m not interested in, easy, a simple ,”not really, it’s just pretty jewelry.” If it’s a guy I’m interested in I was thinking of saying something like, “as with all jewelry it’s designed to catch your attention and it looks like it worked.” I know it’s still non commital, but I’m terrified I’ll say what it’s really about and the guy will think I’m nuts because he was just being polite.
If he knows the symbol he will hope for more from a beautiful woman like you !!

What is the best way that comes across showing respect, desire, and dominance?

How does a potential partner approach when with your partner without knowing your dynamic?

You prefer subtle or obvious interest?

In your head, what do you need to see or hear that will make you say yes, I want this!

I ask because I feel like it’s a heavy grey area depending on where you are or what’s going on and in those moments it’s easy for a guy to mess it up by not having some sense of the situation.

All responses from women, or men with women who wear the anklet are welcomed.
I have seen too many times where people dance around drop little hints that are missed so I have always appreciated a direct approach with things myself.

My wife wears spade earrings. Like a black spade stud earrings. Not many people bat an eye. I feel like asking her about them, I never have. I want to ask her about them subtly... she likes kate spade fashion... I think that is the name.

I have been approached only once...
Many guys are too shy...
Please login or become a member to view

Not the right guys have seen you then, I’d have you back in my room feeding you my black dick!!

Back