Ladies, when wearing an anklet in public, how do you like to be approached or acknowledged in regard to the anklet or lifestyle?

Longdongg

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
AZ, US
What is the best way that comes across showing respect, desire, and dominance?

How does a potential partner approach when with your partner without knowing your dynamic?

You prefer subtle or obvious interest?

In your head, what do you need to see or hear that will make you say yes, I want this!

I ask because I feel like it’s a heavy grey area depending on where you are or what’s going on and in those moments it’s easy for a guy to mess it up by not having some sense of the situation.

All responses from women, or men with women who wear the anklet are welcomed.

I’ve been approached once about my anklet For the record it was just a simple anklet, no spades or hotwife type charms. it was a guy at work and he commented on it and mentioned that he should get one for his wife. He didn't Indicate that he thought it has special meaning but it was strange that he mentioned that piece of jewelry and not all of the other things I was wearing. I let it go because I wasn’t interested in him. However to get back to your point, if he had complimented me on it then asked if it had any special significance i Would have felt pretty sure he knows what it means. by asking it in that way, it gives me the opportunity to either tell him,”yes” if I’m interested or “no, it’s just pretty” if I’m not.

A compliment is always a good start. For those that recognize the
tattoo and ankle bracelet it's an obvious invitation to begin a
conversation. To those that don't I say thank you and we go on our
way. While interacting chemistry is what we look for. Of course there
is always a time and a place for everything but a flirtatious interlude is
more then likely going to lead to something more.
Obvious.JPG

A compliment is always a good start. For those that recognize the
tattoo and ankle bracelet it's an obvious invitation to begin a
conversation. To those that don't I say thank you and we go on our
way. While interacting chemistry is what we look for. Of course there
is always a time and a place for everything but a flirtatious interlude is
more then likely going to lead to something more.
View attachment 6801928
I will make sure to keep an eye out for you if I am ever in your area;)

Our use of anklets, I hope, make sense. Wife has high end quality anklet, a piece of jewelry, and can be worn everywhere and not worn to garner any specific attention but when it does, it can be easily explained to anyone depending on who is doing the asking. Then there’s the overt BBC anklets, cheap, costume and party wear. I think we’ve gottten out of the cheap and gratuitous stage, I think…am preferring now the higher end quality stuff, ie classy slutty when needed, otherwise just pretty .

Wife wears her QOS necklace on display and/or her "I love BBC" anklet and has only had two people make a comment. One was a woman who said she liked it and another was a Black man that told her he knew what the symbol was. She did end up fucking him a few weeks later and several times thereafter. New we see people look at it but no comments or any guys approaching. Our view is that she's wearing it to send the signal she is into Black men. For us if the guy approaches is polite and introduces himself (to both of us if I am present), says that he recognized the symbol. Even if he's not her type we'll also be polite and have a discussion. If he is her type then the discussion could turn into actions. Having a guy approach her she see's as a sign of confidence and that's a turn on for her.

What is the best way that comes across showing respect, desire, and dominance?

How does a potential partner approach when with your partner without knowing your dynamic?

You prefer subtle or obvious interest?

In your head, what do you need to see or hear that will make you say yes, I want this!

I ask because I feel like it’s a heavy grey area depending on where you are or what’s going on and in those moments it’s easy for a guy to mess it up by not having some sense of the situation.

All responses from women, or men with women who wear the anklet are welcomed.
Obvious intrest is best for me. Walk up, pull out your Cock, then I drop to my knees

I’ve been approached once about my anklet For the record it was just a simple anklet, no spades or hotwife type charms. it was a guy at work and he commented on it and mentioned that he should get one for his wife. He didn't Indicate that he thought it has special meaning but it was strange that he mentioned that piece of jewelry and not all of the other things I was wearing. I let it go because I wasn’t interested in him. However to get back to your point, if he had complimented me on it then asked if it had any special significance i Would have felt pretty sure he knows what it means. by asking it in that way, it gives me the opportunity to either tell him,”yes” if I’m interested or “no, it’s just pretty” if I’m not.
This has been my approach with a minor, but important variation. If I see a woman wearing one, I will start with a simple compliment, "nice anklet", or "that is a beautiful anklet". Then I will pause and read her body language/energy after I say it. If she appears standoffish, bothered, not interested etc then I will simply leave it at that. However, if her energy is more positive, open, engaging, I will follow up with, "does it have any significance to you" or, "is there a story behind it?"

Back