Hotwife or slutwife or swinger symbols?

I know about the queen of spades and the jack of spades. I know about the upside down pineapple.

But I’ve heard about women wearing any anklet. Or an anklet around the left ankle. Or an anklet that had to say something sexual…

I’m sure we have some folks who know. But my wife and I want to imbed ourselves in the lifestyle.

What are all the ways a woman can say she’s looking for it or available to it? I’m listening to all subtle ways.

Other than the obvious spade or pineapple.

Love to hear any and all symbols. Pics or vids would be nice.

Hi, forget about such symbol-things. The real triggers are the eyes and the brain! In a club the message is clear- we do not wanna play chess there, ok perhaps after a session to come down. *lol* Outside a club, you can send subtil signs like a little higher heels or boots which are a very clear message. I tell you: Last week me and my husband sat in a cafe in Mainz enjoying the sun and watching the crowd. I weared my very civilan boots - nothing fancy, no heel, just boots - under(!) my jeans. While I talked with my husband I dangled with them but without thinking fancy about it. After a few minutes my husband told me to stop it. Why? Because two man sitting near us are watching like maniacs.

If you wanna send a kinky message - you will not need such symbols.

Hi, forget about such symbol-things. The real triggers are the eyes and the brain! In a club the message is clear- we do not wanna play chess there, ok perhaps after a session to come down. *lol* Outside a club, you can send subtil signs like a little higher heels or boots which are a very clear message. I tell you: Last week me and my husband sat in a cafe in Mainz enjoying the sun and watching the crowd. I weared my very civilan boots - nothing fancy, no heel, just boots - under(!) my jeans. While I talked with my husband I dangled with them but without thinking fancy about it. After a few minutes my husband told me to stop it. Why? Because two man sitting near us are watching like maniacs.

If you wanna send a kinky message - you will not need such symbols.
Hello
I also enjoy my wife flirting in cafes and bars when we go out you can see the guys know what she wants without having to wear any fancy symbols or jewellery

Back