Over Time is it me or black men seem scared or nervous to talk to a Hotwife when dressed sexy!

Before it didn’t matter how sexy or what I was wearing, high heels or tennis shoes, black men loved it and would hit on me in a second, never being shy or intimidated by a women or how sexy she looked. Location as well, didn’t matter if it was a store, market, bar, club or Las Vegas!

But NOW!? If I’m dressed sexy in high heels, I get the looks, stares, all the guys checking me out. But nothing!? I’ve even smiled, winked, which I would get a smile back but still nothing! My cuckold even stayed back and just followed me walking through a bar, club and when we went to Las Vegas! He said every guy would check me out old and young, even after I walked by. He said he could hear guys make comments like damn she’s hot or sexy! Or call me a bad bitch lol. But even he was like wow no one approached me, but they all looked and thought I was hot.!

My cuckold wondered if they maybe thought due to the mini dress and high heels that I was a *******!? Even with the anklet, spade earrings and necklace?? I guess it’s possible if there looking everywhere but those locations lol. So I tried a more sexy casual look and of course I was approached! WTH!? Do guys not like women dressed up in high heel’s anymore? Or are they assuming only ******* dress like that? Because I really don’t get it.

Bulls!! Hotwifes who have run into a similar issues please let me know your thoughts as well thank you! IMG_5709.jpegDJI_20230621_023254_240.jpegDJI_20230621_023200_466.jpegIMG_7670.pngIMG_5429.jpegIMG_5431.jpeg

Before it didn’t matter how sexy or what I was wearing, high heels or tennis shoes, black men loved it and would hit on me in a second, never being shy or intimidated by a women or how sexy she looked. Location as well, didn’t matter if it was a store, market, bar, club or Las Vegas!

But NOW!? If I’m dressed sexy in high heels, I get the looks, stares, all the guys checking me out. But nothing!? I’ve even smiled, winked, which I would get a smile back but still nothing! My cuckold even stayed back and just followed me walking through a bar, club and when we went to Las Vegas! He said every guy would check me out old and young, even after I walked by. He said he could hear guys make comments like damn she’s hot or sexy! Or call me a bad bitch lol. But even he was like wow no one approached me, but they all looked and thought I was hot.!

My cuckold wondered if they maybe thought due to the mini dress and high heels that I was a *******!? Even with the anklet, spade earrings and necklace?? I guess it’s possible if there looking everywhere but those locations lol. So I tried a more sexy casual look and of course I was approached! WTH!? Do guys not like women dressed up in high heel’s anymore? Or are they assuming only ******* dress like that? Because I really don’t get it.

Bulls!! Hotwifes who have run into a similar issues please let me know your thoughts as well thank you! View attachment 6528193View attachment 6528196View attachment 6528195View attachment 6528198View attachment 6528197View attachment 6528194
Is that a Mexican *******

Probably depends on the guy. One thing I can tell you is that my wife has had black men flirt with her in the past when she was not dressed sexy. The gentlemen were either around our age or a bit older. I have noticed with all young men in general, it seems we live in a time where masculinity is being considered toxic across the board and real men are discouraged from being men. A real man would approach you if he was attracted.

Bulls!! Hotwifes who have run into a similar issues please let me know your thoughts as well thank you! View attachment 6528193View attachment 6528196View attachment 6528195View attachment 6528198View attachment 6528197View attachment 6528194
perfect body. love to get my head between those thighs.

In an age where women set up cameras to record themselves at the gym so that they can go onto social media to act shocked and disgusted when a man so much as looks in their general direction can you really be surprised that all men, black men included, have become more apprehensive about approaching women that are showing off? 🤦🏼‍♀️

That is beautiful
Also to answer ? I get scared a little but only speaking for
May you can help some us given us some pointers

Probably depends on the guy. One thing I can tell you is that my wife has had black men flirt with her in the past when she was not dressed sexy. The gentlemen were either around our age or a bit older. I have noticed with all young men in general, it seems we live in a time where masculinity is being considered toxic across the board and real men are discouraged from being men. A real man would approach you if he was attracted.
This is a very good point. OK women, obviously, should be shown respect but the way it is now perhaps Black Men are not as relaxed with their natural outgoing personalities and charm in case they accidently overstep the mark. I hope this isn't happening because there will be so many disappointed white sluts and sissies who desire the attention of real Men.

In an age where women set up cameras to record themselves at the gym so that they can go onto social media to act shocked and disgusted when a man so much as looks in their general direction can you really be surprised that all men, black men included, have become more apprehensive about approaching women that are showing off? 🤦🏼‍♀️
Amen... I'm glad some women get it

Damn that's hot love that sexy body. I would enjoy getting to enjoy your company and would not be scared to appreciate your sexyness and say hi!

Believe it or not, Women condition Men on how to act... So when women are housewives and want gentlemen opening doors and going to work, providing for them, protecting them; thats what men do. When women started becoming more promiscuous and open about sex; men followed suit. We approached, and smooth talked, and got the sex.

Today, women have conditioned men to believe they are not interested, and only leave the house for the likes and follows. We know now, that staring at a woman for too long, can easily get you cancelled, fired, sued, or worse. This is all men, not just Blacks. Men have been conditioned to look from afar, but not to approach. Online dating only. Any woman out in the wild, is either an accident, a necessity, or a trap. Hitting on a woman in public, in 2023, can easily be social suicide. So its not worth the risk...

Man. It must be betas answering this question. But first of all I’m not approaching a hood rat no matter what she has on. I may be a man whore at times but I do have standards.
When I see a beautiful white woman dressed up sexy in slut wear. I’m making a beeline to her. Introduce myself, compliment her, ask for her name and say something witty to get a smile on her face. Just being a man when a hot woman is around!
And if if she’s receptive I’m pouncing!

Confidence is key

You would get may attention and a chat

Come bac me to Vegas bby

You nailed it!!

Back