Over Time is it me or black men seem scared or nervous to talk to a Hotwife when dressed sexy!

For me it depends on the location and atmosphere, for example if it's in a crowded place or at a professional event. I get scared of being put on the forefront or a woman overreacting which is very very dangerous to and for a black man.

In an age where women set up cameras to record themselves at the gym so that they can go onto social media to act shocked and disgusted when a man so much as looks in their general direction can you really be surprised that all men, black men included, have become more apprehensive about approaching women that are showing off? 🤦🏼‍♀️
Your true

There's nothing more beautiful than seeing a lady in a beautiful dress
I need to get out more often

In an age where women set up cameras to record themselves at the gym so that they can go onto social media to act shocked and disgusted when a man so much as looks in their general direction can you really be surprised that all men, black men included, have become more apprehensive about approaching women that are showing off? 🤦🏼‍♀️
That part

Before it didn’t matter how sexy or what I was wearing, high heels or tennis shoes, black men loved it and would hit on me in a second, never being shy or intimidated by a women or how sexy she looked. Location as well, didn’t matter if it was a store, market, bar, club or Las Vegas!

But NOW!? If I’m dressed sexy in high heels, I get the looks, stares, all the guys checking me out. But nothing!? I’ve even smiled, winked, which I would get a smile back but still nothing! My cuckold even stayed back and just followed me walking through a bar, club and when we went to Las Vegas! He said every guy would check me out old and young, even after I walked by. He said he could hear guys make comments like damn she’s hot or sexy! Or call me a bad bitch lol. But even he was like wow no one approached me, but they all looked and thought I was hot.!

My cuckold wondered if they maybe thought due to the mini dress and high heels that I was a *******!? Even with the anklet, spade earrings and necklace?? I guess it’s possible if there looking everywhere but those locations lol. So I tried a more sexy casual look and of course I was approached! WTH!? Do guys not like women dressed up in high heel’s anymore? Or are they assuming only ******* dress like that? Because I really don’t get it.

Bulls!! Hotwifes who have run into a similar issues please let me know your thoughts as well thank you! View attachment 6528193View attachment 6528196View attachment 6528195View attachment 6528198View attachment 6528197View attachment 6528194
Maybe you just weren't their type 🤷🏾‍♂️shocking but black men can say no to you 🤔

Before it didn’t matter how sexy or what I was wearing, high heels or tennis shoes, black men loved it and would hit on me in a second, never being shy or intimidated by a women or how sexy she looked. Location as well, didn’t matter if it was a store, market, bar, club or Las Vegas!

But NOW!? If I’m dressed sexy in high heels, I get the looks, stares, all the guys checking me out. But nothing!? I’ve even smiled, winked, which I would get a smile back but still nothing! My cuckold even stayed back and just followed me walking through a bar, club and when we went to Las Vegas! He said every guy would check me out old and young, even after I walked by. He said he could hear guys make comments like damn she’s hot or sexy! Or call me a bad bitch lol. But even he was like wow no one approached me, but they all looked and thought I was hot.!

My cuckold wondered if they maybe thought due to the mini dress and high heels that I was a *******!? Even with the anklet, spade earrings and necklace?? I guess it’s possible if there looking everywhere but those locations lol. So I tried a more sexy casual look and of course I was approached! WTH!? Do guys not like women dressed up in high heel’s anymore? Or are they assuming only ******* dress like that? Because I really don’t get it.

Bulls!! Hotwifes who have run into a similar issues please let me know your thoughts as well thank you! View attachment 6528193View attachment 6528196View attachment 6528195View attachment 6528198View attachment 6528197View attachment 6528194
Yes babe you got it all

Can’t speak for everyone. But I like all of that. I’d probably be apprehensive if I sensed there was another male with you out of respect.

Man. It must be betas answering this question. But first of all I’m not approaching a hood rat no matter what she has on. I may be a man whore at times but I do have standards.
When I see a beautiful white woman dressed up sexy in slut wear. I’m making a beeline to her. Introduce myself, compliment her, ask for her name and say something witty to get a smile on her face. Just being a man when a hot woman is around!
And if if she’s receptive I’m pouncing!
I love a worthless Hoodrat that don’t want sh*t out of life except layup all day smokin & throatin

If I got the chance I would find an excuse to talk to you and strike up a conversation just to see how I could get next to you and find out what we can do together or on the DL!

Man. It must be betas answering this question. But first of all I’m not approaching a hood rat no matter what she has on. I may be a man whore at times but I do have standards.
When I see a beautiful white woman dressed up sexy in slut wear. I’m making a beeline to her. Introduce myself, compliment her, ask for her name and say something witty to get a smile on her face. Just being a man when a hot woman is around!
And if if she’s receptive I’m pouncing!
Keeping it 💯

Back