Over Time is it me or black men seem scared or nervous to talk to a Hotwife when dressed sexy!

Man. It must be betas answering this question. But first of all I’m not approaching a hood rat no matter what she has on. I may be a man whore at times but I do have standards.
When I see a beautiful white woman dressed up sexy in slut wear. I’m making a beeline to her. Introduce myself, compliment her, ask for her name and say something witty to get a smile on her face. Just being a man when a hot woman is around!
And if if she’s receptive I’m pouncing!
Nobody uses the alpha veeta bullshit lingo anymore. You sound like an insecure douche

You don't know me, so don't presume to have any idea about what I'm looking for here.
I am freely expressing my honest opinion, same as you. You don't like it? Too bad. No one f0rced you to read my comments.
The topic is about a woman who dresses a certain way in public, and based on not getting the reaction she wants, she's wondering why.
I shared my thoughts on it. Simple.
Fair

In an age where women set up cameras to record themselves at the gym so that they can go onto social media to act shocked and disgusted when a man so much as looks in their general direction can you really be surprised that all men, black men included, have become more apprehensive about approaching women that are showing off? 🤦🏼‍♀️
Exactly it unfortunately. It's not just a guess of if the person you are approaching will say yes or no but if they will become shocked and claim you are harassing them and a list of other person offenses and demand you be kicked out of the country. Yet their next video on social media will be where have all the good men gone?

Exactly it unfortunately. It's not just a guess of if the person you are approaching will say yes or no but if they will become shocked and claim you are harassing them and a list of other person offenses and demand you be kicked out of the country. Yet their next video on social media will be where have all the good men gone?
For me, it is such opposing actions and behaviors that made me less interested in approaching women I unexpectedly come across. Any man who keeps up with the times and prevailing social opinion is well aware that masculinity is under attack... At least in western society.

Before it didn’t matter how sexy or what I was wearing, high heels or tennis shoes, black men loved it and would hit on me in a second, never being shy or intimidated by a women or how sexy she looked. Location as well, didn’t matter if it was a store, market, bar, club or Las Vegas!

But NOW!? If I’m dressed sexy in high heels, I get the looks, stares, all the guys checking me out. But nothing!? I’ve even smiled, winked, which I would get a smile back but still nothing! My cuckold even stayed back and just followed me walking through a bar, club and when we went to Las Vegas! He said every guy would check me out old and young, even after I walked by. He said he could hear guys make comments like damn she’s hot or sexy! Or call me a bad bitch lol. But even he was like wow no one approached me, but they all looked and thought I was hot.!

My cuckold wondered if they maybe thought due to the mini dress and high heels that I was a *******!? Even with the anklet, spade earrings and necklace?? I guess it’s possible if there looking everywhere but those locations lol. So I tried a more sexy casual look and of course I was approached! WTH!? Do guys not like women dressed up in high heel’s anymore? Or are they assuming only ******* dress like that? Because I really don’t get it.

Bulls!! Hotwifes who have run into a similar issues please let me know your thoughts as well thank you! View attachment 6528193View attachment 6528196View attachment 6528195View attachment 6528198View attachment 6528197View attachment 6528194
Just start grabbing some kick & suck it in front of everyone.
I'd be cool w that... long as you swallow

Some of us still have to shake the psychological survival instinct passed down to us, 2 of which are “appear non-threatening” and “keep white women at arm’s length”. Now y’all financially independent and you’re able to show how you really feel about us and expect the same, if only it were that easy.

Back