Over Time is it me or black men seem scared or nervous to talk to a Hotwife when dressed sexy!

I wouldn't say scared. I would say very cautious nowadays with all of the MeToo stuff going on!

You have guys being posted on social media being called pervs for simply looking at an attractive woman in the gym who's goodies are out in the open for everyone to see! When a fit muscular guy notices multiple women staring at him as he works out he doesn't shame those women or post them on social media calling them pervs!

There is a debate going on now about whether men and women should have their own gyms. What do ya'll think?🤔

Man. It must be betas answering this question. But first of all I’m not approaching a hood rat no matter what she has on. I may be a man whore at times but I do have standards.
When I see a beautiful white woman dressed up sexy in slut wear. I’m making a beeline to her. Introduce myself, compliment her, ask for her name and say something witty to get a smile on her face. Just being a man when a hot woman is around!
And if if she’s receptive I’m pouncing!
Well said.

Mrs gets hit on a lot at swingers clubs and parties where it has already been established that it's okay to flirt.

Outside of that she looks a bit intimidating , and rarely gets hit on. Especially now since she's cut her hair.off.

Last edited:
I wouldn't say scared. I would say very cautious nowadays with all of the MeToo stuff going on!

You have guys being posted on social media being called pervs for simply looking at an attractive woman in the gym who's goodies are out in the open for everyone to see! When a fit muscular guy notices multiple women staring at him as he works out he doesn't shame those women or post them on social media calling them pervs!

There is a debate going on now about whether men and women should have their own gyms. What do ya'll think?🤔
A gym owner in Australia (2010 I THINK) created men only and women only in the same building with all the same equipment minus barbells (heavier for the men). Eventually, he was ****** by the authorities to make it gender neutral....I wonder who complained. I support men only gyms but, it's like a "Male Birth Control Pill" ....never allowed on the open market because it would actually work and solve the problem.

Times have changed, it became less about confidence and having fun in dating and became more strict,shame men for everything unless they succeed or have an abundance of wealth,looks,status. Everyone always says confidence matters, obviously and the most superficial things will often make u more confident by default then not. So life in dating became alot more superficial in my opinion and like someone said earlier, men are literally being set up for dumb shiit by just talking to women in public and makes the moral for dating/approaching women just not fun or easy. On top of that the game today is really to just player hate on the next man trying to get it in, it's lame as fuck. Hating and backstabbing/sabotaging others in dating is just not cool and seems to be the norm more often now since it's become harder and standards have sky rocketed cause everyone is fixated on the best instead of just relaxing and having fun. Naturally more people would rather focus on goals and their careers etc on top of inflation. Lots of factors l, but its all good. Keep your head up always and always room to improve a situation

The apps have made interactions very impersonal and transactional. It's helped to create false expectations for women and dudes with zero f*cking game.

We watch millennial guys hit on women in bars and it's truly sad.

Before it didn’t matter how sexy or what I was wearing, high heels or tennis shoes, black men loved it and would hit on me in a second, never being shy or intimidated by a women or how sexy she looked. Location as well, didn’t matter if it was a store, market, bar, club or Las Vegas!

But NOW!? If I’m dressed sexy in high heels, I get the looks, stares, all the guys checking me out. But nothing!? I’ve even smiled, winked, which I would get a smile back but still nothing! My cuckold even stayed back and just followed me walking through a bar, club and when we went to Las Vegas! He said every guy would check me out old and young, even after I walked by. He said he could hear guys make comments like damn she’s hot or sexy! Or call me a bad bitch lol. But even he was like wow no one approached me, but they all looked and thought I was hot.!

My cuckold wondered if they maybe thought due to the mini dress and high heels that I was a *******!? Even with the anklet, spade earrings and necklace?? I guess it’s possible if there looking everywhere but those locations lol. So I tried a more sexy casual look and of course I was approached! WTH!? Do guys not like women dressed up in high heel’s anymore? Or are they assuming only ******* dress like that? Because I really don’t get it.

Bulls!! Hotwifes who have run into a similar issues please let me know your thoughts as well thank you! View attachment 6528193View attachment 6528196View attachment 6528195View attachment 6528198View attachment 6528197View attachment 6528194
It's bit scary out there these days but it I spade sign I take a chance and say hi

The fear of being a stereotype. I have approached WW only to have to some pull back in fear and for me that could mean my life.

In an age where women set up cameras to record themselves at the gym so that they can go onto social media to act shocked and disgusted when a man so much as looks in their general direction can you really be surprised that all men, black men included, have become more apprehensive about approaching women that are showing off? 🤦🏼‍♀️

YES MA'AM 👏🏾 👏🏾 👏🏾

I hate to be the old guy on the porch LOL but... The Cold Approach is all but DEAD.
These Zoomer girls really fucking up the social game!

Just like you said. They go out of their way to dress overly sexy and attract all the attention and then they film these 'fake shocked / fake outrage' videos and post them on tik tok!

Men nowadays really don't know how to approach a woman anymore 🤷🏽‍♂️ or, they/we just don't want to bother with the NONSENSE.

I can tell.... A LOT has changed in just the past 10 years!

I used to legit pick up women at my gym (Gold's Gym) here in Austin. Fitness women were usually approachable. Easy ice breakers like talking about Fitness or working out together, asking them out on a date, Etc etc..

But this current generation of girls, smh 🤦🏽‍♂️ they are WAY too timid. 'Me Too' became 'You, and NO ONE else' 🤣

Definitely cautious ⚠️

I actually lean into the Pervert side of life! 😈
I learned to embrace it! If you find the right young freak she loves an older perverted gentleman. 💪🏾

as far as making separate gyms... Nah. The truth is, women actually ENJOY working out around men. You think they going through all that trouble putting on all that cute outfit shidd just for themselves?? 😅

my tactic is - I don't mind telling a girl to her face that her squats and lunges are working out and she has a nice booty! 🍑💪🏾👏🏾

What She going to say? I'm a pervert because I notice her glutes?? 🤷🏽‍♂️🍑👏🏾🤣🤣🤣

I can only speak for myself, and I hope my honesty does not offend. I mean no disrespect.

Sexiness is a complex thing, and the definition varies from person to person. I prefer a sex appeal that is understated, and even a bit accidental. Sexiness on a woman can be less intentional, and, in a setting where seduction is inappropriate, the effect can be intensified. At the office, the barest glimpse of panty lines beneath her pencil skirt... the visible bra straps beneath her elegant blouse as she removes her jacket... an accidental peek at her cleavage as she bends over to point something out on a print sheet, but her blouse is open just one button too low... a flash of her thigh as she sits down while wearing a skirt with a slit...
At a pool, or at the beach, a bikini wedgie is far more sexy than a thong or G-string which reveals too much. No, sexiness must always leave more to the imagination. As she emerges from the water after taking a relaxing swim, the sight of her nipples beneath the soaked one-piece or bikini top, that's sexy. If she doesn't shave her pussy, the sight of a dark bush beneath her bathing suit is a huge turn-on, just before she quickly grabs a beach towel to wrap around her waist. That's sexy. Why? Because it's an unintentional thing, rather than an overt attempt at seduction.

But a woman out in public, trying too hard to look sexy by wearing outfits best worn only in the bedroom makes her look like a cheap *******. Now, it's a popular look within the lifestyle for women ( single or married ) to dress as "trashy" as possible. It's a chance to whip out the bustier, the naughty lingerie, kinky corset, and, of course, the stiletto stripper heels. They see swinging events as an outlet for a powerful desire to release their inner "slut," or live out their "whore" fantasy. Hey, whatever floats your boat. But I pass these women by because I'm more turned on by contrast. I'm attracted to the wholesome-looking wife with a next-door neighbor appeal. She has a pure appearance that helps make her look slightly out of place at a swing party. To me, that's sexy. It's a fun reversal on expectation. But walking the streets looking like a whore is a turn-off because that's a woman who's trying too hard. It's like she's gone fishing down at the lake with grenades and a bazooka. Plus, it can scare some guys off because they're worried about catching an STD being with a woman who looks like she has sex at the drop of a dime, any time, and with almost anybody.

As always, Your Mileage May Vary.

I can only speak for myself, and I hope my honesty does not offend. I mean no disrespect.

Sexiness is a complex thing, and the definition varies from person to person. I prefer a sex appeal that is understated, and even a bit accidental. Sexiness on a woman can be less intentional, and, in a setting where seduction is inappropriate, the effect can be intensified. At the office, the barest glimpse of panty lines beneath her pencil skirt... the visible bra straps beneath her elegant blouse as she removes her jacket... an accidental peek at her cleavage as she bends over to point something out on a print sheet, but her blouse is open just one button too low... a flash of her thigh as she sits down while wearing a skirt with a slit...
At a pool, or at the beach, a bikini wedgie is far more sexy than a thong or G-string which reveals too much. No, sexiness must always leave more to the imagination. As she emerges from the water after taking a relaxing swim, the sight of her nipples beneath the soaked one-piece or bikini top, that's sexy. If she doesn't shave her pussy, the sight of a dark bush beneath her bathing suit is a huge turn-on, just before she quickly grabs a beach towel to wrap around her waist. That's sexy. Why? Because it's an unintentional thing, rather than an overt attempt at seduction.

But a woman out in public, trying too hard to look sexy by wearing outfits best worn only in the bedroom makes her look like a cheap *******. Now, it's a popular look within the lifestyle for women ( single or married ) to dress as "trashy" as possible. It's a chance to whip out the bustier, the naughty lingerie, kinky corset, and, of course, the stiletto stripper heels. They see swinging events as an outlet for a powerful desire to release their inner "slut," or live out their "whore" fantasy. Hey, whatever floats your boat. But I pass these women by because I'm more turned on by contrast. I'm attracted to the wholesome-looking wife with a next-door neighbor appeal. She has a pure appearance that helps make her look slightly out of place at a swing party. To me, that's sexy. It's a fun reversal on expectation. But walking the streets looking like a whore is a turn-off because that's a woman who's trying too hard. It's like she's gone fishing down at the lake with grenades and a bazooka. Plus, it can scare some guys off because they're worried about catching an STD being with a woman who looks like she has sex at the drop of a dime, any time, and with almost anybody.

Whats the difference between a man having sex at the drop of a dime with almost any woman? Don't shame the name of the game, I like women dressed sexy and so do they and so does everyone. Im usually shirtless so i'm personally a little bias on things that don't have much base in them. Bikini and g string really don't show all that much difference its just societal. Wanting sex vs relationships are two different things man. People out here just want sex, sounds like you want a relationship.

Whats the difference between a man having sex at the drop of a dime with almost any woman? Don't shame the name of the game, I like women dressed sexy and so do they and so does everyone. Im usually shirtless so i'm personally a little bias on things that don't have much base in them. Bikini and g string really don't show all that much difference its just societal. Wanting sex vs relationships are two different things man. People out here just want sex, sounds like you want a relationship.
You don't know me, so don't presume to have any idea about what I'm looking for here.
I am freely expressing my honest opinion, same as you. You don't like it? Too bad. No one f0rced you to read my comments.
The topic is about a woman who dresses a certain way in public, and based on not getting the reaction she wants, she's wondering why.
I shared my thoughts on it. Simple.

exactly. well said. i couldn't have said it better.

Back