Ladies, when wearing an anklet in public, how do you like to be approached or acknowledged in regard to the anklet or lifestyle?

I think anklets are just not that noticeable. We all know that women notice everybody's shoes but men don’t notice anybody’s shoes. For some reason men don’t look down. Maybe it’s because we are too busy looking at the tits and the ass lol. If you are sitting at the pool or on the beach and your anklet has a QOS pendant the size of a half dollar maybe men will notice lol. A big tattoo is better.

What is the best way that comes across showing respect, desire, and dominance?

How does a potential partner approach when with your partner without knowing your dynamic?

You prefer subtle or obvious interest?

In your head, what do you need to see or hear that will make you say yes, I want this!

I ask because I feel like it’s a heavy grey area depending on where you are or what’s going on and in those moments it’s easy for a guy to mess it up by not having some sense of the situation.

All responses from women, or men with women who wear the anklet are welcomed.
People really don't notice. Only guys in the LS and they are few.

I honestly was not aware of any sort of anklet code or that anklets were a thing. I like to be belled as a pet so that is how zi like my anklets

For Christmas, I bought my wife Kate Spade earings. They are just a simple black spade. She isn’t into this lifestyle unfortunately. But she loved them and thought it was a creative gift. It gives me a rager when I see her wear them. I wonder if anyone will ever compliment her earings?

If it's just hubby and I be pretty straight forward about it. If it's just me some simple flirting while talking about how beautiful my anklet is should get the point across lol. If it's a group of ppl I'm with subtle is the way to go. Once you've mentioned it I'll be curious to see if you know what it's all about and once you see me checking you out a wink or smike and nod will tell me game on

Back