Question for the QOS!

Do you actively play with black men? Or is this just a fantasy?

• Total voters

MaiteRose

Couple
Real Person
From
MI, US
I have had an account here for some time and have found quite a few users who only post solo pics. How many of you are actually active in the B2W lifestyle? And how many of you keep it only as a fantasy?

Also please comment your thoughts on this as well. I wouldn’t necessarily say that there’s anything wrong with only posting solo pics. But it is a little confusing if you’re a married yt cpl who only ever sleeps with each other, who never publicly talks about meeting up with anyone, but the wife is shown wearing QOS lingerie and playing with black dildos.

Please tell me I’m wrong and that maybe not everyone wants to post those meetups with others, and the solo pics are the only ones that they feel comfortable sharing.

It depends.

Everything sexual starts as a fantasy and that fantasy can last for years before actually doing it. Nothing wrong there.

Many are here because of Husbands making the push and these women might be debating internally while edging ever so closer to actually doing it.

It can also be that a couple has made the decision to start in the lifestyle but can't settle for a gentleman because they have a lot of standards and are very picky. Doesn't mean that they won't when the time is right.

Others, like you said, don't post their escapades.

Others settle for just fantasy play to market themselves on adult content platforms while only doing content with their non-BBC partner and dildos. Perhaps these are "false advertising" and thus your confusion about it, but ultimately it's their world and their market that pays them regardless.

So many reasons. All of which are okay with me.

6InHubby

Last edited:
It depends.

Everything sexual starts as a fantasy and that fantasy can last for years before actually doing it. Nothing wrong there.

Many are here because of Husbands making the push and these women might be debating internally while edging ever so closer to actually doing it.

It can also be that a couple has made the decision to start in the lifestyle but can't settle for a gentleman because they have a lot of standards and are very picky. Doesn't mean that they won't when the time is right.

Others settle for just fantasy play to market themselves on adult content platforms while only doing content with their non-BBC partner and dildos. Perhaps these are "false advertising" and thus your confusion about it, but ultimately it's their world and their market that pays them regardless.

6InHubby
You always have such respectful and insightful thoughts on these manners. I really admire you and your wife's relationship.

We are currently not active, but my wife has BBC experience Her last fuck date was Dec 2018.
You’re spot on. We see the same and are probably in the category you describe. For a while I only had a couple of solo pics posted. I just recently added a few more so that my wife can get that hot and bothered feeling again knowing guys are out there checking her out. But not really with the intention of looking for hookups. We use SLS for that. Much easier and local. We get messages here like ‘when you coming to Seattle lol Or Baltimore lmao. We’re in S Tx and luckily there’s no need to travel for bbc.
We’re here to share our experiences and offer advice to newbies if asked. And also check out other’s hot experiences and learn a thing or 3. I’m hoping that my wife will be ready to get back to it early 2024. Great question!! Happy New Year!!

It depends.

6InHubby
Excellent insight!!

My husband had tried for many years to get me to experience sex with a black guy who’s penis would be much bigger than my husbands own .
I had refused, then at a friend’s party her uncle who is black asked me to dance, I accepted as we danced he slowly started seducing me . After the party we were asked to give him a lift home. We arrived at his house, he invited us in for a night cap we accepted.
He made him and I rum cocktails, my husband a coffee. He put some music on and pulled me up for a dance. He again started seducing me rubbing his cock hard into my pussy area . . He eventually became my first black cock lover . As he and I had sex my husband was masturbating watching us . This was the start of my husband and I becoming a cuckolding couple which we continue to be .
We are only interested in meeting black bulls who are much larger endowed than my husband .

My husband had tried for many years to get me to experience sex with a black guy who’s penis would be much bigger than my husbands own .
I had refused, then at a friend’s party her uncle who is black asked me to dance, I accepted as we danced he slowly started seducing me . After the party we were asked to give him a lift home. We arrived at his house, he invited us in for a night cap we accepted.
He made him and I rum cocktails, my husband a coffee. He put some music on and pulled me up for a dance. He again started seducing me rubbing his cock hard into my pussy area . . He eventually became my first black cock lover . As he and I had sex my husband was masturbating watching us . This was the start of my husband and I becoming a cuckolding couple which we continue to be .
We are only interested in meeting black bulls who are much larger endowed than my husband .
We experienced about the same scenario, I much prefer a better endowed Black, over my husband

Active(ish). Finding a steady, sane, understanding play mate is difficult.

I have a strong breeding fetish so I'm pretty picky with who I pick too. (I want *******, he can't give me any, family doesn't live nearby so claiming clinic is my strategy here..), however most men tend to think it means I'll take anyone. He has to click with me, my husband, and know accidents might happen in the moment.

We also find guys who I wouldn't want that with, but are perfect flings and have fantastic pull out game.

Our ultimate fantasy is to play with a couple, both black or bm/wf and she encourages her husband/bf to breed me while teasing my husband. That's unlikely to happen for so many reasons lol.

I have had an account here for some time and have found quite a few users who only post solo pics. How many of you are actually active in the B2W lifestyle? And how many of you keep it only as a fantasy?

Also please comment your thoughts on this as well. I wouldn’t necessarily say that there’s anything wrong with only posting solo pics. But it is a little confusing if you’re a married yt cpl who only ever sleeps with each other, who never publicly talks about meeting up with anyone, but the wife is shown wearing QOS lingerie and playing with black dildos.

Please tell me I’m wrong and that maybe not everyone wants to post those meetups with others, and the solo pics are the only ones that they feel comfortable sharing.
Yes, that's exactly what I have. Despite my extensive experience of sex with black men, for some reason I feel uncomfortable posting such materials online. So I prefer only solo photos. I think it's even more intriguing.

We experienced about the same scenario, I much prefer a better endowed Black, over my husband
My Fiancée wanted to “experience” her first ever black man before our wedding. She asked me to find a handsome black man and invite him to our hotel room when we were far away from our home turf.

A charming black professor accepted my invitation to fuck my Fiancée. He had her naked in our hotel room 5 minutes after he arrived. She was astounded by his BBC and willingly gave him bareback access to every hole. She became totally addicted to BBC that afternoon and has been enjoying the company of black men throughout our 10 years of marriage.

As a submissive cuckold, I am so grateful that virtually all of her sexual needs are met by superior black men.

Active(ish). Finding a steady, sane, understanding play mate is difficult.

I have a strong breeding fetish so I'm pretty picky with who I pick too. (I want *******, he can't give me any, family doesn't live nearby so claiming clinic is my strategy here..), however most men tend to think it means I'll take anyone. He has to click with me, my husband, and know accidents might happen in the moment.

We also find guys who I wouldn't want that with, but are perfect flings and have fantastic pull out game.

Our ultimate fantasy is to play with a couple, both black or bm/wf and she encourages her husband/bf to breed me while teasing my husband. That's unlikely to happen for so many reasons lol.
Breeding desires became obsessive when my Fiancé started dating her first ever black man. He wasn’t anxious to be identified as the biological ******* someday so he started sharing my Fiancé bareback with 5 of his friends.

She did become black bred 4 months before our wedding. Her wedding dress had to be altered to allow for her obvious baby bump. Her closest girlfriends knew her black breeding secret but everyone else thought that I was going to be the lucky dad.

Tragically, she miscarried a black baby boy in the 7th month. She was devastated.

We are an old married white cuckold couple. My wife made me her cuckold over 20 years ago. She has sucked and been fucked by 70 men that I know of, including 6 black men, and I have had the pleasure of watching my wife enjoy 65 of their cocks.Sadly Covid put a stop to my wife's sex play and she has been seriously sick since then. My wife and I are both hoping she will be well enough to start enjoying sucking cocks again.My White Wife Enjoying Being Fucked By AAD Cock 15 Big Black Cock with Her Wedding Ring Showin...jpgMy White Wife Enjoying Sucking AAD Cock 15 Big Black Cock.jpgMe Putting San Diego Fuck Buddy 2 Cock in My wife's Mouth.jpgCruise 251.JPG

Attachments

• San Diego Black Man Fucking My Wife's Face.mp4
    16.5 MB
Back