Question for the women from a wife

My wife is all about hydration these days. She is heading into her 60's and her anatomy is changing. She gets really tight and dry and will chaff and get sore as well. She drinks a lot of water every day and uses moisturizers on a regular basis now. Especially for shaving her legs and lips. They dry out every time she shaves, and she hates it.
Yep! An unavoidable effect of aging. We literally dry up. 😳

I guess one of my questions would be is this when playing Bare or with condoms? If with condoms you have a latex allergy, unfortunately I know exactly how this feels and it can ruis what was a great evening or night for a few hours to a few days. Latex just sucks. Playing with all natural condoms or playing bare when safe to do so has worked wonders for me.

OK so here is a lifestyle hack that is very popular with women who attend splash mocha (kittys get a serious workout there 😉). Get a smooth glass dildo, has to be smooth, no bumps or ridges or anything. Preferably the double end version. Put it in a zip lock back and keep it on ice. Between sessions or after remove it from the bag and insert the first end until your body temperature warms it up then use the other end. A lot of women rave about the healing effect it has after a night of hard fucking. Best of luck to you 😁
🙏🙏🙏

It’s not with one or two guys, but when I play with 3 or 4 it happens. I was “hoping” for some magic potion I guess 😝
I'm sore for like 2 days after a play date with my BBC bull. We have 2 to 3 rounds and I return home pleasantly sore. I find a damp wash cloth, as hot as possible, used as a compress works for me between rounds. He has a big cock and takes his time, but I still get sore.

Don’t know if its a magic potion, when wife was still alive she would use a high end massage oil twice a day for the week prior and loose her panties two days before or wear loose fitting French cut panties. She also asked her Boy Friend to do the same and he was quite thick. However she did play with me regularly and i am quite thick.

You will hate this next part. Some times she would ask that i draw her a both which was code for an Ice Bath to take down any swelling or inflammation.

Back