The Story of a Switch and her (soft) cuck

Switch&HerCuck

Couple
From
MI, US
Some quick info before I get into it:
We have been together for 13 solid years, so no worries there.

M42 F35 (well, I'll be 35 in May so close enough as I write this in April lol)

I am very much a switch. I am extremely protective of my cuck and take my job as his primary dom seriously when we are playing. Hubby is more submissive, a beta male if you will, but is of course always watching my back as well.

We ONLY play together, if you want to ask about 1-on-1's, please move on, we don't play separate.

If you've made it this far, here's to the fun part!!

On the most basic level, we are looking for a hung third to play with. Starting out maybe a bit more as just a friend for mmf play, progressing more as we go into heavier cuck play.
I tend to lock hubby up when we're playing, even at home. One of our favorite ways to play is to strap on his big black dildo and let him stretch my pussy the way he wants to see our bull/friend do it, fuck me senseless, and then I either fuck his boipussy until he cums with my strapon or unlock him to let him "feel how much our friend stretched me out" and cum in the gape. We are working on cleaning up his own loads, because we both find it hot as hell when he cleans up after we've played. He loves tasting another man's cum mixed with my dripping wet pussy.

I say friend and not bull because I want to start lighter, make sure the trust level is there before jumping in much further. We both find cuckolding super hot, but training is needed before getting too deep.

We are looking for 9"+ and thick. If you can compete with a beer can, we can even talk 8". Good conversation skills are a huge plus, makes hanging out between rounds more fun!

If the rest is a little rambly, I apologize. Just some more on what we're looking for if you're interested.

More on what we're looking for in a friend: someone who is comfortable with bi play, to start. While I will never push if he says he can't handle it that night, I LOVE seeing him suck a cock. One of these days I'll get to see him suck one until he gets a mouthful of cum straight from the source. He has never taken a real cock in his boipussy, either. I have used a decent sized strap on on him, my fingers, my tongue, but we all know a real cock is just so much better. I'm a BBW, so that has to be okay with our friend, but I make up for it in flexibility and gusto. Hard limits include fire play, urine play, *******-, *******-, and other such play styles are not my thing. Our friend has to be okay with being told no. I will always give new ideas thought, but if I say it's a no, that makes it a hard limit for at least that moment. This includes things like being told to ******* my cuck. (Yes, I had someone (off here actually) request that I rubber band his balls until they turned purple. I'm all for pushing limits and I am a medical professional, but that was a big hell no for me.) ******* is a check first, I love being spanked, my pony tail was made to be used as a joystick.

If you've stuck with me this far, and like what you've read, shoot me a message!

Attachments

• 20200402_010855.jpg
    20200402_010855.jpg
    909.3 KB · Views: 32
  • 20191122_021241.jpg
    20191122_021241.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 35
  • 20200412_181451.jpg
    20200412_181451.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 37
  • received_10211870385778595.jpeg
    received_10211870385778595.jpeg
    88.8 KB · Views: 38
Some quick info before I get into it:
We have been together for 13 solid years, so no worries there.

M42 F35 (well, I'll be 35 in May so close enough as I write this in April lol)

I am very much a switch. I am extremely protective of my cuck and take my job as his primary dom seriously when we are playing. Hubby is more submissive, a beta male if you will, but is of course always watching my back as well.

We ONLY play together, if you want to ask about 1-on-1's, please move on, we don't play separate.

If you've made it this far, here's to the fun part!!

On the most basic level, we are looking for a hung third to play with. Starting out maybe a bit more as just a friend for mmf play, progressing more as we go into heavier cuck play.
I tend to lock hubby up when we're playing, even at home. One of our favorite ways to play is to strap on his big black dildo and let him stretch my pussy the way he wants to see our bull/friend do it, fuck me senseless, and then I either fuck his boipussy until he cums with my strapon or unlock him to let him "feel how much our friend stretched me out" and cum in the gape. We are working on cleaning up his own loads, because we both find it hot as hell when he cleans up after we've played. He loves tasting another man's cum mixed with my dripping wet pussy.

I say friend and not bull because I want to start lighter, make sure the trust level is there before jumping in much further. We both find cuckolding super hot, but training is needed before getting too deep.

We are looking for 9"+ and thick. If you can compete with a beer can, we can even talk 8". Good conversation skills are a huge plus, makes hanging out between rounds more fun!

If the rest is a little rambly, I apologize. Just some more on what we're looking for if you're interested.

More on what we're looking for in a friend: someone who is comfortable with bi play, to start. While I will never push if he says he can't handle it that night, I LOVE seeing him suck a cock. One of these days I'll get to see him suck one until he gets a mouthful of cum straight from the source. He has never taken a real cock in his boipussy, either. I have used a decent sized strap on on him, my fingers, my tongue, but we all know a real cock is just so much better. I'm a BBW, so that has to be okay with our friend, but I make up for it in flexibility and gusto. Hard limits include fire play, urine play, *******-, *******-, and other such play styles are not my thing. Our friend has to be okay with being told no. I will always give new ideas thought, but if I say it's a no, that makes it a hard limit for at least that moment. This includes things like being told to ******* my cuck. (Yes, I had someone (off here actually) request that I rubber band his balls until they turned purple. I'm all for pushing limits and I am a medical professional, but that was a big hell no for me.) ******* is a check first, I love being spanked, my pony tail was made to be used as a joystick.

If you've stuck with me this far, and like what you've read, shoot me a message!
sounds like fun, but, alas -

Back