British Hotwife/Cuck couple

Hotwife Kat

Couple
From
UK
Role played the Hotwife/Cuck scenarios for a number of years (her with toys, giving it lots of chat & him tied & teased) but now making it reality. Hotwife off to Sharm on hols for 2 weeks mid April 2024 with a friend & planning to send me lots of pics of her play with strong darker alpha males. We are both super excited!

Role played the Hotwife/Cuck scenarios for a number of years (her with toys, giving it lots of chat & him tied & teased) but now making it reality. Hotwife off to Sharm on hols for 2 weeks mid April 2024 with a friend & planning to send me lots of pics of her play with strong darker alpha males. We are both super excited!
be safe

Send me dm

Egyptian is her

sharm elsheikh full of sperms waiting for her, any plans for a gangbang there?

I'd love to get involved

Back