Umbra

Male
From
VA, US
Looking to meet like minded people, maybe build something special and have some fun times. I like to live a kink lifestyle and am by far not your average guy. Living in Winchester Virginia currently. Am technically single this moment by choice; I've learned I require to be with special types. I've learned who I am and where I am happy. Compassionate and more of an intellectual; but very much a freak. I think that white hate/racism is disgusting; and am very pro black with much respect.

I used to be an alpha dominant type with women up to a certain point in my life; eventually I would enjoy having my girlfriend's fuck my friends, and then I kinda developed the thirst of a cuck. One day my girlfriend of many years abused me in the right ways; really altered my perception and enlightened my true self. More of a switch now but completely submissive/subservient to black tops/doms. X.X my most ideal partner is pro-interracial and looking to build a family; live their best life while having fun with whoever while I provide, serve, or service. Great with family and would love to raise some. Loyal, honorable, honest.

Mean, sadistic, aggressive, and/or cruel are actually turn ons for me? Please message me! Lol.

Definitely looking to make new friends, maybe make a special connection, have many good times, and build a family?

Thanks for reading, open and available for all questions or comments.

Back