Looking for BBC to chat with wife

My wife is 5'2", thicc build. Extremely wild in bed and LOVES BBC. I am looking to have guys join a 3way chat with us and tell her all the dirty things to make her go wild. Must be willing to exchange photos and vids. We have a lot of content to share and we love a good BBC degrading her.
You gonna make me get my camera skills back up. Im an Extremely HARD 8 inch BBC who loves Hard "R" Raceplay while I RAIL your QOS "WHORE" wife in front of you. (Lots of Dirty Talk going BOTH ways is a must) DMV 👀 hope in my DM im real rauchy yhall gonna love it lol

My wife is 5'2", thicc build. Extremely wild in bed and LOVES BBC. I am looking to have guys join a 3way chat with us and tell her all the dirty things to make her go wild. Must be willing to exchange photos and vids. We have a lot of content to share and we love a good BBC degrading her.
We can chat dm or Kik or WhatsApp

No way I’d degrade her if anything I’d build her up with confidence so she knows she’s a queen!

My wife is 5'2", thicc build. Extremely wild in bed and LOVES BBC. I am looking to have guys join a 3way chat with us and tell her all the dirty things to make her go wild. Must be willing to exchange photos and vids. We have a lot of content to share and we love a good BBC degrading
Damn she is hot

Sounds like fun. Can we get together after for a real one? I will love to pound her seriously. ;) :love:

I would love to enjoy her sexy body and talk dirty to her and give her my bbc in all her holes! Message me and let’s have some sexy gun together!

Back