iwona_ingo

Couple
From
Germany
Hello,
we’re a 50y old cuckold couple (Polish women and German guy) from north part of Germany.
We are both writing and reading here.
My hubby is submissive and in 98% of the
time he is wearing a cock cage.
I have a lover since 1 year but I sometimes also meet other guys. Hubby just watches or clean up.
We just try to talk here a bit and learn from others and maybe some can learn from us.

All the best
Iwona and Ingo

Γειά σου,
Είμαστε ένα 50χρονο ζευγάρι κουκλών (Πολωνέζες και Γερμανός) από το βόρειο τμήμα της Γερμανίας.
Εδώ γράφουμε και διαβάζουμε.
Ο σύζυγός μου είναι υποτακτικός και στο 98% των
φορά που φοράει ένα κλουβί κόκορα.
Έχω έναν εραστή από 1 χρόνο αλλά μερικές φορές συναντώ και άλλα παιδιά. Ο σύζυγος απλώς παρακολουθεί ή καθαρίζει.
Απλώς προσπαθούμε να μιλήσουμε εδώ λίγο και να μάθουμε από άλλους και ίσως κάποιοι να μάθουν από εμάς.

Τα καλύτερα
Iwona και Ingo
Μμμ πολυ θέλω να κάνουμε σεξ

Hello,
we’re a 50y old cuckold couple (Polish women and German guy) from north part of Germany.
I have a lover since 1 year but I sometimes also meet other guys. Hubby just watches or clean up.
We just try to talk here a bit and learn from others and maybe some can learn from us.

All the best
Iwona and Ingo
Welcome to site and looks like hubby is well trained.

Hello,

All the best
Iwona and Ingo
Willkommen und viel Glück hier!
Sandra

Hello,

All the best
Iwona and Ingo
Herzlich Willkommen! Viel Spaß und Erfolg! LG aus Niedersachsen.😉

Hello,

All the best
Iwona and Ingo
Come to Amsterdam pls

Hello,

All the best
Iwona and Ingo
Herzlich Willkommen hier.

Hello,

All the best
Iwona and Ingo
hi i am 25 year old 178cm young bull from Germany. i have 18cm dick and athletic body and good timing. let me know if you are interested

Hello,

All the best
Iwona and Ingo
Würde mich defintiv freuen von Ihnen beiden zu lernen. Dürft gerne eine PN machen ☺️

Back