Italian cuckold couple wannabe

Hi, we are a young Italian couple in our thirties, getting married in April. We have never had cuckold experiences but my wife now masturbates only on swingers' videos and I dream of seeing her fucked by a giant black cock while I'm locked in my chastity cage. I'll clean every drop of cum out of my future wife's pussy and if she forces me I might even end up taking some cock in my mouth. I don't like cock in general but it drives me crazy to be submissive to my wife and be at the total mercy of her decisions. When my future bride's pussy is so large that my cock is totally non-existent we will know that we have achieved our goal. We can't wait to find someone to help us pursue this goal

Attachments

• IMG_20240229_192959.jpg
    IMG_20240229_192959.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 44
Hi, we are a young Italian couple in our thirties, getting married in April. We have never had cuckold experiences but my wife now masturbates only on swingers' videos and I dream of seeing her fucked by a giant black cock while I'm locked in my chastity cage. I'll clean every drop of cum out of my future wife's pussy and if she forces me I might even end up taking some cock in my mouth. I don't like cock in general but it drives me crazy to be submissive to my wife and be at the total mercy of her decisions. When my future bride's pussy is so large that my cock is totally non-existent we will know that we have achieved our goal. We can't wait to find someone to help us pursue this goal
I'm here to help if anything

Happy to help

I’m very interested you both sound like my favorite couple

Just simple verification you don’t have to be nude or show your face

Great goals!

We are all here to help

i'm interested to help u

Where are yall located

Back