If your bull is horny do you say no

Question to the gorgeous women here: besides previous discussed limits do you ever tell your bulls no when it comes to sex.

I had partner and she would always give me sex no matter how she is feeling. One night we had sex 9 times and she admitted that after the 6 time she was so sore she couldn’t really take it but never told me no. Her reasoning was she was there to give me pleasure and she didn’t want me getting it from anyone else.

White women rule. They are the top of the food chain. If a white girl says no, it means NO! Unless she is playing with her bull or cuck. If she is, be patient!

White women rule. They are the top of the food chain. If a white girl says no, it means NO! Unless she is playing with her bull or cuck. If she is, be patient!
First, its a question no one is forsing anything. Second, the top of the food chain comment is a bit dramatic. Third, I’m asking the women their opinions not the cucks.

First, its a question no one is forsing anything. Second, the top of the food chain comment is a bit dramatic. Third, I’m asking the women their opinions not the cucks.
Ok. You put your question in a complex manner. I think its just realistic, no drama. Yes, white girl will always give her best to satisfy BBC. But if its a no, its a no. Hardly any woman will get engaged by this question. Formulate it better.

Question to the gorgeous women here: besides previous discussed limits do you ever tell your bulls no when it comes to sex.

I had partner and she would always give me sex no matter how she is feeling. One night we had sex 9 times and she admitted that after the 6 time she was so sore she couldn’t really take it but never told me no. Her reasoning was she was there to give me pleasure and she didn’t want me getting it from anyone else.
Of course I say no.

Back