What does your BBC make you say to him during sex?

Donald Glover

Male
Real Person
From
TX, US
One of my go-to’s is asking her if she likes being my little slut then smacking her on the ass and telling her to say it out loud. “I like being your little slut!” With a hand full of her hair while she’s bent over is the best.

Women, what does your bull ask you to say back to him? Or men, what do you like the woman to say to you that gets you going?

One of my go-to’s is asking her if she likes being my little slut then smacking her on the ass and telling her to say it out loud. “I like being your little slut!” With a hand full of her hair while she’s bent over is the best.

Women, what does your bull ask you to say back to him? Or men, what do you like the woman to say to you that gets you going?
Some of the more popular ones for me have been telling me to beg for his dick or his cum, scream how much I want it, beg for him to knock me up, say how much better he fucks me.

I have to beg/plead with them for the privilege of getting their cocks n cum / / I'll do anything you tell me to. . . PLEASE
What’s the hardest you ever worked for a nut? Do you enjoy it when you’re down there blowing him forever until he gives you your reward? Or is it more exciting when you make them cum fast?

Do you go by Danny when you’re working? How’s Mel?

Like you mentioned asking me to admit to being his slut or a slut is a popular one. Of course making me beg for his cum or for him to knock me up is another good one.

Like you mentioned asking me to admit to being his slut or a slut is a popular one. Of course making me beg for his cum or for him to knock me up is another good one.

Have you ever begged a guy to cum in you even though you weren’t on birth control? It happened to me and I felt weird about it. She said “the dick felt so good I just got caught up in the moment”.

Like, is this a thing with all women? Or just a special fetish for a few?

Have you ever begged a guy to cum in you even though you weren’t on birth control? It happened to me and I felt weird about it. She said “the dick felt so good I just got caught up in the moment”.

Like, is this a thing with all women? Or just a special fetish for a few?
I have always found it to be an exciting idea. Granted I have always been on some form of birth control since my teens though. Some men ask about it when it comes to sex and some don't seem to care. I have had some men into the preggo and breeding talk and a few that honestly admit it's not their thing. Most of my female friends that I speak to about things like this have admitted to the talk exciting them but that is like four women I know to be sexual and open-minded. It is not something I have spoken to a lot of other women about.

Hr doesn't tell me to say anything usually. Usually it's me telling him to call me slut.

Back