What does your bull do to spice up your dynamic?

We never followed through on this fantasy due to covid and then his place of employment shutting down. He was going to have me stop by for lunch at the place he worked. There were a total of maybe three or four employees during the day. He was going to brag about how he could get this white wife to go in the back office get a blowjob. To prove it he was going to show pictures. Later in the week I would come back to eat with my husband and he would brag about me coming back for more of his black cock. My husband was beside himself when this came up. Unfortunately it never got to that stage. Would of been very naughty and a turn on for us all. My husband isn't into cuckolding but he liked this idea of it being a public scenario. ;)

Shouldnt the question be what does your spouse do to spice up your dynamic. There are too many here of this ohhh Im so pitiful I cant please my wife type of thing. Come on. Pick up your game, get creative, get fit, get some communication with your spouse and if you have a third get involved! A girl loves nothing more ( at least this one) then to be shared by two men until shes completely satisfied.

We never followed through on this fantasy due to covid and then his place of employment shutting down. He was going to have me stop by for lunch at the place he worked. There were a total of maybe three or four employees during the day. He was going to brag about how he could get this white wife to go in the back office get a blowjob. To prove it he was going to show pictures. Later in the week I would come back to eat with my husband and he would brag about me coming back for more of his black cock. My husband was beside himself when this came up. Unfortunately it never got to that stage. Would of been very naughty and a turn on for us all. My husband isn't into cuckolding but he liked this idea of it being a public scenario. ;)
This actually sounds good
If someone invite you to come to his work his legit I would do that

Shouldnt the question be what does your spouse do to spice up your dynamic. There are too many here of this ohhh Im so pitiful I cant please my wife type of thing. Come on. Pick up your game, get creative, get fit, get some communication with your spouse and if you have a third get involved! A girl loves nothing more ( at least this one) then to be shared by two men until shes completely satisfied.
Agreed! My husband comes up with various things per month that are fun and sexual. The only difference with being shared is that butterfly feeling when your in the new stage. Again my husband isn't a cuckold or partakes in that theme. He has a couple of girls on the side and we don't share in that portion for the simple reason I cannot sit in a room with them and listen to a 30 year old complain about social media problems! Beyond that my husband is all mine when it's just us, and he finds things we both enjoy or if he really wants to see me get flustered he will make me the center of attention for the men I like.

What does your bull do to make your dreams come true?
My bull makes my cuck believe that he's actually lost me to my bull. He connects with me emotionally and physically and makes me want to willingly choose him over my cuck as a boyfriend when we're together. The bull tells my cuck and makes me tell him that I wants the bulls babies not my cucks and that he'll never be able to breed with me as we fuck. And each session as the bull explodes inside and impregnating me, he tells my cuck that I'm his now forever and that I belong to him and there’s nothing he can do. It’s his pussy now and I'm his girl now, my cuck and I are over and can never be together. He also makes me tell my cuck to also solidify it. The icing on the cake is after the session is over, he lets the cuck watch him collar me and lead me out of the bedroom and we go enjoy aftercare while my cuck stays in the bedroom to clean up.
What does your bull do specifically for you to spice up your life??
Hot!!!

Iove your directness

Several times before we went to a party or a wedding he arrived an hour before the time he fucked my wife without taking off her panties and after he finished he put her panties back on and told me now you will dance with her with my cum inside her

Our friend isn't her/our "bull" he's a guy we enjoy sex fun with. It's only sex fun we don't go out with him at all.
We do invite him to things like backyard BBQ at our home with other friends. He's a friend we know, that's why he's here.
It is very exciting especially for my wife having him mingle. He's a cool guy, keeps our fun private and fits in with our friends.
He always stays late and we have sexy fun with him after everyone has gone.
One time he & my wife had a quick fuck befor anyone arrived. She loved that.

Back