What does your BBC make you say to him during sex?

I have to tell him how much better his cock feels fucking my white cunt and telling him to fuck his seed deep inside my cunt and how my husbands little cock isn’t allowed to fuck me anymore. Telling him to fuck me harder oooh yes fuck my white married whore cunt yeees Yes please fuck me oooh oooh yeees

I have to tell him how much better his cock feels fucking my white cunt and telling him to fuck his seed deep inside my cunt and how my husbands little cock isn’t allowed to fuck me anymore. Telling him to fuck me harder oooh yes fuck my white married whore cunt yeees Yes please fuck me oooh oooh yeees
A genuine BBC addict.

One of my go-to’s is asking her if she likes being my little slut then smacking her on the ass and telling her to say it out loud. “I like being your little slut!” With a hand full of her hair while she’s bent over is the best.

Women, what does your bull ask you to say back to him? Or men, what do you like the woman to say to you that gets you going?

For me .... my wife calling her lover "babe.."
Her pet name for me ... and when she lets it slip with him,
I know things are getting intimate ...

One of my go-to’s is asking her if she likes being my little slut then smacking her on the ass and telling her to say it out loud. “I like being your little slut!” With a hand full of her hair while she’s bent over is the best.

Women, what does your bull ask you to say back to him? Or men, what do you like the woman to say to you that gets you going?
Being a slut like you said is one of them. Asking me to say they fuck better than my husband. Begging for cum or to be fucked harder as well.

Being a slut like you said is one of them. Asking me to say they fuck better than my husband. Begging for cum or to be fucked harder as well.

What about in reverse? Do you like it better when a man talks you throwing giving him head or when he’s inside you? What do they say that makes you feel the most sexy?

My Ty always asked me who gave me the best dick. Whose cock did I love most. Things like that. And I have to admit I always answered honestly. 😂

Back