What's it like when hes finished and leaving?

What's it like when you get done and he's leaving? Do you say thanks? Shake his hand? Say...come back soon?
We do this pretty regularly with a guy we know. WHILE we're messing around we're very comfy together, it's fun, exciting and relaxing. When we're done it's always very awkward and weird for me.
She always walks him to the door while I stay in the bedroom. They kiss goodnight and sometimes go another round without me.

How do you handle the guy leaving?
Do you do this at home? Motel? His place?
We say that was fun and start dressing. They know that it's just sex. They also know that I'm going to get fucked and reclaimed by my husband.

There is something totally erotic about them coming to breakfast together after spending the night having sex in our bed and neither wearing much of anything with the afterglow of loving and watching them kissing and rubbing each other. So beautiful and so damn sexy. Usually ends with her and the guy in the shower together for another round. It is so intoxicating and beautiful to watch.
Beautiful Ezekiel, I hope you had a chance to clean her up before her shower.

What's it like when you get done and he's leaving? Do you say thanks? Shake his hand? Say...come back soon?
We do this pretty regularly with a guy we know. WHILE we're messing around we're very comfy together, it's fun, exciting and relaxing. When we're done it's always very awkward and weird for me.
She always walks him to the door while I stay in the bedroom. They kiss goodnight and sometimes go another round without me.

How do you handle the guy leaving?
Do you do this at home? Motel? His place?
Perhaps this is not quite what the original poster was referring to but this happened to us

Sammy was seeing this guy Kevin regularly, he thought she was a cheating wife and I was unaware of him fucking her
she would bring him home so I could watch without him knowing, this one night he had fucked her twice and I was outside watching through the patio window which was slightly open so I could also hear,
he got dressed and left, sammy was lying on the floor where he had screwed her, I rushed in and was between her legs, I was licking her spunk filled cunt and she suddenly went stiff and rigid, I got of the floor and he was stood there staring saying nothing before he walked out except to say he had forgotten his phone

It was a little awkward. It was our first time.
I let him in to our house and the bedroom where she was waiting. After we watched him dress and leave in a akward silence and small talk :)

Then we just stayed in bed talking, laughing, cuddling and kissing.
We both needed that.
She got the fu**ing of the lifetime and I got the mental fu**ing of my lifetime.

Sadly we didn't last. But we both needed that experience. (And hopefully I've created a QoS)
And I wan't it and need it permanently as a life style now.

The mental aspect of it all was just.. Wow.
No other words!
:blackheart:

Perhaps this is not quite what the original poster was referring to but this happened to us

Sammy was seeing this guy Kevin regularly, he thought she was a cheating wife and I was unaware of him fucking her
she would bring him home so I could watch without him knowing, this one night he had fucked her twice and I was outside watching through the patio window which was slightly open so I could also hear,
he got dressed and left, sammy was lying on the floor where he had screwed her, I rushed in and was between her legs, I was licking her spunk filled cunt and she suddenly went stiff and rigid, I got of the floor and he was stood there staring saying nothing before he walked out except to say he had forgotten his phone
Where were you hiding sir ?

How did you feel then sir ?

It was a little awkward. It was our first time.
I let him in to our house and the bedroom where she was waiting. After we watched him dress and leave in a akward silence and small talk :)

Then we just stayed in bed talking, laughing, cuddling and kissing.
We both needed that.
She got the fu**ing of the lifetime and I got the mental fu**ing of my lifetime.
After we'd done this probably 6 times we got comfy with it. They would get it on, he'd leave then we'd kiss and cuddle and have some good slow sex. After they/he finished she'd walk him downstairs to the door, they had a goodnight kiss. She always said he fingered her pussy while they kissed. She liked telling me and I liked hearing it.
One night I was laying in bed like usual waiting for her to return. She walked into our bedroom and he was with her. I was like what the hell?? It really caught me off guard. They ended up going again then he left. It was damn exciting. Wife was so damn turned on.
The next few times he was with us they did go two rounds. We'd chat and visit for a few, they would kiss and she'd suck on his dick till he was hard then they went again.
That turned into I'd do her while he was recovering. That turned into each of us doing her twice. Now we each go twice then they go again downstairs in the livingroom without me. I have looked in on them and it's hot.
We've done it many times with him. We do seem to have a routine but it's always a little different. My wife gets turned on like crazy and that's what makes if fun. She's usually very conservative and always polite but she turns into a different woman when he's with us. She has no shame fucking the crap out of him right in front of me. It's an exciting private time for us.

When we go to his apartment, they go upstairs and I continue to watch a Netflix movie
After a few hours she comes down to me, kisses me and tells me let's go
Get home and then start getting my dessert

What's it like when you get done and he's leaving? Do you say thanks? Shake his hand? Say...come back soon?……..I kiss them and hug them goodbye and tell them I had fun. Hubby usually fist bumps…lol. They exchange numbers so he can send them the videos.

How do you handle the guy leaving? ….usually naked in heels and kiss him goodbye. Then hubby and I fuck..a lot! Hubby never walks me to the door. He stands back and watches the interaction.

Do you do this at home? Motel? His place? We go to hotels.

Back