Hotwives in Love

My wife and I decided to follow a philosophy that states that sex will be between my wife and her Black boyfriends/studs, while love will be between the two of us. We realize that sex involves elements of love such as passionate kissing, hugging, caressing and saying "I love you!" The last element is important as my wife likes to have simultaneous orgasms with her sex partners which include her boyfriends' shooting their sperm loads deep into her unprotected and possibly fertile womb. If she is ovulating at the time, there is a good chance that the boyfriend will impregnate her. Saying "I love you" is my wife's way of thanking her boyfriend not only for the sexual pleasure she has received but also acknowledging that he might have extended the honor to her of being his baby's mama. In a similar manner, sharing sexual pleasure is an important element of the love between my wife and I. The wife receives her pleasure by having illicit (taboo) sex with her Black partners and I receive sexual pleasure from watching my wife in action while jerking off my tiny pee-pee. It is worthy to note that when the fucking and cuming are concluded, she goes home with me. Our marriage has been devoid of jealousy, quarreling, fighting, distrust and other destructive behaviors. We will celebrate our 52nd wedding anniversary in June. We must be doing something right.

I met a Hotwife/stag couple last week. They were visiting from out of town and we made plans to meet. Hotwife and her hubby were very cool and friendly and we decide to take the fun further. We go to their room and have the most awesome sex. She came many, many times and squirted everywhere. Her husband watched from the side. We made plans to meet again the next time she is in the city. Well, since that time she’s been very into me and texting telling me how much she misses me and she’s thinking of me. I don’t know what to think about it as it feels like she’s crossing a line emotionally. There’s another Hotwife I play with and she tells me often how unsatisfied she is with her and her husband’s sex life. She wants us to have sex behind his back (she isn’t the first that has told me that) and I tell her I’m not comfortable with it if he doesn’t know. As a bull, I want to provide an amazing experience, and I do, but the last thing I want to do is get in the way of a relationship. Has anyone ever experienced this? How did you handle it? Hotwives, have you ever started having feelings for your bull?
It's hard to not be involved in something like this and not catch feels from time to time. Especially if you want to make any sort of connection other than sex. So sometimes you need to step back or just be honest with people when it does happen.

At the end of a day we are all humans so it can happend, esspecially if we have some things in common or we click str8 away. Its the most wonderfull feeling in the world and i cant see anything bad in that. Spread love people!!!

I met a Hotwife/stag couple last week. They were visiting from out of town and we made plans to meet. Hotwife and her hubby were very cool and friendly and we decide to take the fun further. We go to their room and have the most awesome sex. She came many, many times and squirted everywhere. Her husband watched from the side. We made plans to meet again the next time she is in the city. Well, since that time she’s been very into me and texting telling me how much she misses me and she’s thinking of me. I don’t know what to think about it as it feels like she’s crossing a line emotionally. There’s another Hotwife I play with and she tells me often how unsatisfied she is with her and her husband’s sex life. She wants us to have sex behind his back (she isn’t the first that has told me that) and I tell her I’m not comfortable with it if he doesn’t know. As a bull, I want to provide an amazing experience, and I do, but the last thing I want to do is get in the way of a relationship. Has anyone ever experienced this? How did you handle it? Hotwives, have you ever started having feelings for your bull?
Maybe this can help you out!! I have been in 2 or 3 😉 situation like the one you spoke of! And from my experiences in this area! When I notice the wife getting or catching feelings! I always think of the sit down conversation I had with the husband! He wanted his wife to be happy and satisfied sexually in life, but he also didn’t want his trust with me to be broken either! It takes big man to share or allow another man to enjoy his wife as her BULL and gate keep of her sweet spot as well as to keep her safe when she was in my care or with me! I always talked to the husband or bf on a man to man (if it was discussed in the beginning unless he wanted the full cuckold take charge of my life and wife sex life experience) level to talk 1 on 1 from time to time! I would make it known that his wife/gf was getting feelings or catching feelings! Most husband/bf knows at a some point this would happen or come to view! Some would allow it to continue without a blink and some would sit down with their wife/gf and discuss the topic about her getting involved emotionally with me as the BULL! So that they are clear on all levels of things! And for the most part it all worked out in the end sexual, trust wise, and the situation we had or have continued! Hope that helped you out!

Last edited:
I love my wife. She does not need to tell me everything. Sometimes I do not want to know.

I feel complete knowing she is mine. She always comes back to me. Her sexiness is ultimately mine. I know guys lust over her.

She's told me before that she enjoys that part of our relationship, that she can practice being a sexual and beautiful woman. People always ask us what the secret of our relationship is because or her radiant beauty, because of her youthful healthy appearance and because we are a happy couple. i admit the first thing that comes to my mind is "Lots of sex." Lol

So there are different relationships in this lifestyle, just be a good human being!

Definitely have sex with them away from their husbands. But tell the husband you want to have sex with their wives when they are not there. Tell the husbands that their wives need to be fucked one on one so the can fully be their true selves sexually. Tell them that you have no intention of running off with them. Once you have those wives on their own they will be further under your control. Then you can get them together to party and even expand your new group further with 2-3 more women.
And you believe this crap seriously?

Very easy reply, my friend, I became her boyfriend after having an intense conversation with both her as well as him. One on one with both, first, then we all got together and came to a conclusion. We’ve been happy every since.

She’s experiencing New Relationship Energy (NRE). As bulls, it’s important that we acknowledge this energy that can come from and with brand new partners. This is not as scientific, but for this forum, I’ll explain it like this: Our brains create dopamine, which is a hormone in our brain associated with pleasure. Our brains release dopamine when we do something that makes us feel good (watching sports or raw, passionate sex with a sexy hotwife).

Serotonin is another chemical associated with pleasure or happiness. But dopamine and serotonin don’t get along. When dopamine goes “up” (Hell yeah, that feels so good), serotonin goes “down” (not enough, give me more). This is all completely normal. It’s one of the most feel good highs we as humans can experience, but we also have to be aware that’s it’s a temporary infatuation. It will stop. It might take days, weeks, months, or years but NRE will stop.

So…set your personal boundaries, make clear and constant communication, and put yourself in a position to not be a part of anything you’re not comfortable with (ie going behind hubby’s back with her).

My experience as a man who shares his wife with others and also provides bull services to Hotwife a is for many women sex is both emotional and physical where as for me it is purely physical pleasure. I’ve seen many women try to get close to me or between me and my wife but it don’t work, I will drop them, I love my wife too much, I am very fortunate I have a wife who loves to fuck other men but she knows how to separate the emotions and physical pleasures we are in love with each other and at times we have become very close to some other men or women but we have always kept them more as close friends than romantic partners. That is not to say either of us have not loved someone in the since of strong attraction to them but in the end they are our sexual playmates. Not always easy to keep the emotions out of sex especially for women who have a poor sex life at home. I’d be cautious with them maybe be up front or honest as to where you stand. Trust me there are many hot wife’s out there who’s husbands are willing to share them for fun n games. Good Luck

SOUNDS TO ME LIKE THE TRUTH BEING STRETCHED IN ALL DIRECTIONS< but that's a good thing !!! a) As a proper bull, you owe it to hubby to share wife's "disatisfaction" with her marital sex life. HE'LL PROBOBLY LOVE TO HEAR IT, that's why he entrusted his wife's pussy to you in the first place, so be a proper bull. EVEN BETTER, ask them to have you over soon and before any teasing/hotwifing/flirting/sex chit chat, tell them to sit
down, and tell them that you respect them both, you offer friendship and a sexy option when they enjoy it but that this all works best for you when
everyone is being honest about their needs and honest about this 3-way relationship. If the hubby has any "cuck" in him, say "dude, you know she
loves my black cock, right? Hey Honey, tell him you love when I fuck you." And then say "hubby, you know you can't fuck her like I can, so you know she doesn't have as much fun having sex with you, right?" He'll of course agree, he'll love it. So then just tell him, "yeah, she was sharing that sentiment with me and it happens to every girl when they start getting black cock. So what you gotta do is change the way you two have your own sexy times. Suck her pussy and tell her that she deserves ONLY BBC from now on, and find another cuckold couple that has an "all black wife" and invite them over so I can fuuck both wives while you two hubbies get used to this. You'll love it, I promise, and you'll love watching them swap my cum after I give her a mouthful. You can't do that, man. " PROBLEM SOLVED, NEW RULES IN PLACE

Attachments

• MVC-003L.JPG
    MVC-003L.JPG
    48.5 KB · Views: 66
This could be classified as a life's lesson. Alot of couples have fantasies between them, spoken and unspoken. This lifestyle we are in offer lots of euphoric experiences. The universe is designed off of cause and effect, Karma. This should be explained to her as well. Skip the sneaky stuff and encourage open honest communication. It would be better to act as an intermediary if they have break down in communications in that area. Give them time to consider, discuss, and express themself as needed. Beautiful things can be built where trust exist, encourage honesty always.

Brother don’t cross that line. Keep it cordial, and within bounds. Maybe tell her if the two of you gets caught up, that you wouldn’t be able to see each other, then again it can cause rage, and then be something else unneeded

Mic
Yep numerous times! As a Bull a real Bull YOU SHUT THAT ******* DOWN IMMEDIATELY!!!

.A real Bull understands that he is an honored guest who has been invited into someones relationship and that his first responsibility is: to be a friend to the both parties, respect both parties, earn and uphold the trust they give you, and do your part as the Bull to help them fulfill their fantasies!

.Your second responsibility is to provide the best possible experience and leave that woman well satisfied beyond their expectations and leave her wanting more! Much more!

.The number one golden rule of swinging is "No cheating"! There is absolutely no reason to steal from a man who is already openly sharing his treasure with you!

Now here's my thing and why I have experienced this numerous times. When I fuck I try to be her best partner ever. Like those old arcade games where you have 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place where you get to input your initials in the game. When I fuck I'm aiming for that 1st place in her mind. I'm deliberately trying to knock that guy out of the first slot and take his place so that's the energy and effort that I'm putting forth. Yes it works but it will also have some women losing focus and in their feelings.

Next thing you know you are fucking them and they are whispering how they are falling in love with you. I immediately tell them "Stop"! "Don't do it"! Most of them were able to pull it together and we continued having fun and some decided to stop seeing each other altogether and that's fine too!

Just an example of how creeping behind hubby's back can go I had a hispanic couple and the wife started creeping with a Bull behind her hubby's back. Since she was regularly only seeing me and the other guy when her hubby caught on to her cheating for some reason he thought it was with me. He came to my house late at night and called me to come outside and he didn't sound happy. When I met him out in the street this guy said "man to man, be honest, are you seeing my wife behind my back"? I told him that I wouldn't do that to him because of respect for him and his wife, and that there is no need to sneak around with her either! Then he just said "OK then it's the other guy then" and he got in his car and left! I'm telling you if I had been cheating with his wife and said yes we would have been out on the street trading punches!

When I am asked by someone's wife or girlfriend if I would I see them in secret behind their mans back I say No! If a woman starts expressing feelings for me during our play time or any other time I tell them to stop ✋️ that I cannot accept that from them and that I am not going to violate the trust of her man. See as a Bull you may have to think straight for the both of you if she starts slipping emotionally then you are the last line of defense!
Much respect!!!!

YES I have, and they obviously have also, so why not let them be happy!! Despite what you read here (the fantasies of mostly gay and bisexual men) most of us involved require some level of emotional attachment to do this. It doesn't mean thye plan to make your life miserable, quite the opposite, but they do feel love for you and what you provide them with. So PLEASE, let them have what they want, enjoy the sex (including meeting them without the husbnd around) and if they gett too close, you can always shut the door. J (the wife with experience)

As far as having "cheating" sex, I don't agree with that. But like in our case, hubby is just fine with it if I find someone to have sex with even if he is not immediately aware of it. If that does happen (and it has), I do tell him about it later.

Back