First time a black man fucked you bareback

When was the first time a black man fucked you bareback? The first cuckold couple I had been I fucked raw. We met online and I met the hotbed downstairs at the bar. He vetted me a bit and than walked with me to the room. His only rule was condoms and no kissing. His wife was laying on the bed ready for me. I dove tongue first into her pussy. She was soaking a few minutes into me sucking her clit. I grabbed the condom put it on and was ready to go balls deep. As I got closer to pushing it in she turned to her husband and said I want to feel him. She ripped off the condom and I dived in.
The first time and everytime

My first time getting fucked by BBC was bare.

He was driving through and wanted to make a pit stop to get his dick sucked. He had an incredibly thick BBC which his latina GF couldn't take so he was just expecting oral. But once he whipped out that massive cock and it dangled there in front of my face, I knew I had to take it in my ass. I was younger and more limber in those days, so the ideal position was for him to lay on the edge of the bed while I backed up on it slowly. So after I got him hot and hard with my mouth, I turned abound, spread my ass cheeks with both hands, and slowly slid that big monster into my eager hole. It didn't take much time before he was emptying his sack deep into my hole with each pulse shooting what seemed like endless rivers of seed deep into me.

After it was over, he told me how grateful he was to me for being able to take his BBC. Ever since then, I've been addicted to servicing BBC. I wish I could tell him how grateful I am to him for introducing me to what would later become lifelong service to the BBC.

I was in college, art a party. A black guy I didn't know started talking to me and before long we were away from the rest of the group and my panties were off, my skirt was up and his cock was out. I said something about a condom and he said he didn't believe in them and that was it, no barrier, no impediment to his semen going deep inside me.

Back