Going Bareback . . . What Compelled You?

Sounds like 99% of these stories are bullshit written by wishful husbands
I kind of agree with you. I can sort if tell when it is the husband writing on this site. I am suspicious that probably 90% is the guy writing. Especially when they say stuff like “he sprayed into my fertile womb”. Generally speaking, women don’t phrase sentences quite like that.

I kind of agree with you. I can sort if tell when it is the husband writing on this site. I am suspicious that probably 90% is the guy writing. Especially when they say stuff like “he sprayed into my fertile womb”. Generally speaking, women don’t phrase sentences quite like that.
I'm the husband...I don't know anyone that actually speaks like that.

Sounds like 99% of these stories are bullshit written by wishful husbands
You think? 🤔
I'll give them props though 🤷🏾‍♂️😂. They know how to write a story & can work in the entertainment industry or make their own version of some erotic book series 📖🎬

Rachael Harris Popcorn GIF by Lucifer
Michael Jackson Popcorn GIF

My husband set up an evening with a black man with a thick 10 inch cock. His nickname was Super Fly. The first round was with a condom on. After resting for a while, he rolled over and started rubbing his huge cock on my clit and pussy lips. He kept at that until I had an orgasm. By then I was begging to be fucked and in it went bare. That huge bare cock felt so good.

The next guy was a younger black school teacher. I was a school teacher as well so we got along great. At parties, we would go to a bedroom alone and have sex. We had always used condoms before. We were making out when he put his bare cock in. It felt so much better without a condom. I have never used a condom with him since 2003. It is so natural and gives my husband a sticky treat afterwards.

Back