Going Bareback . . . What Compelled You?

Sounds like 99% of these stories are bullshit written by wishful husbands
I kind of agree with you. I can sort if tell when it is the husband writing on this site. I am suspicious that probably 90% is the guy writing. Especially when they say stuff like “he sprayed into my fertile womb”. Generally speaking, women don’t phrase sentences quite like that.

I kind of agree with you. I can sort if tell when it is the husband writing on this site. I am suspicious that probably 90% is the guy writing. Especially when they say stuff like “he sprayed into my fertile womb”. Generally speaking, women don’t phrase sentences quite like that.
I'm the husband...I don't know anyone that actually speaks like that.

Sounds like 99% of these stories are bullshit written by wishful husbands
You think? 🤔
I'll give them props though 🤷🏾‍♂️😂. They know how to write a story & can work in the entertainment industry or make their own version of some erotic book series 📖🎬

Rachael Harris Popcorn GIF by Lucifer
Michael Jackson Popcorn GIF

My husband set up an evening with a black man with a thick 10 inch cock. His nickname was Super Fly. The first round was with a condom on. After resting for a while, he rolled over and started rubbing his huge cock on my clit and pussy lips. He kept at that until I had an orgasm. By then I was begging to be fucked and in it went bare. That huge bare cock felt so good.

The next guy was a younger black school teacher. I was a school teacher as well so we got along great. At parties, we would go to a bedroom alone and have sex. We had always used condoms before. We were making out when he put his bare cock in. It felt so much better without a condom. I have never used a condom with him since 2003. It is so natural and gives my husband a sticky treat afterwards.

How was it when you and your husband decided it was time for you to start fucking black cock bareback, or was that a major decision you undertook on your own without his consent?

What was your first bareback experience like for you as a hotwife?

I went bare and totally unprotected from a pregnancy with my very first Black Lover!! I HATE condoms, if my Lover does not come inside of me I feel like I have failed to make sex good for him. Hubby knows this, and when I asked him about my diaphragm (all the birth control I use) and how it causes me severe cramping if left in too long, he suggested I talk to my at the time potential Blcak Lover and see how he felt.

We were only going to meet for a quick "meet n greet" Friday evening, but just in case I brought up the diaphragm situation with him. We discussed it over the phone and decided I would leave it out when we initially met, since there was no sex planned anyway, and then IF something happened I could put it in at the appropriate time. He even expressed an interest in seeing me do it and maybe helping out too since he had never heard of this method before.

When we met Friday, there was an INSTANT spark between us and I knew within minutes that I WANTED him and intended to have him!! After a few minutes of small talk, I simply leaned in to him and we started kissing like highschoolers, LOL. His response was ABSOLUTELY when I asked if he felt the same attraction I felt. When hubby saw this happening, he moved away from us for some privacy and started videotaping quietly across the room. For about 45 minutes, we made out, touched and rubbed, and got familiar with each other and the entire time he was whispering in my ear asking questions about my diaphragm and I kissed and rubbed and whipered back my answers: was it really all I used for birth control (yes), how does it work (barrier), have I ever not used it with anyone (I explained that my only other sexual partner was my husband and we did not want another pregnancy then, so I used it religiously) and he kept asking if I was curiuous about what it would feel like to have a Black cock inside of me unprotected from a pregnancy. Over and OVER he kept going back to that question!!

I confessed to him that I had a long held pregnancy risk fetish, and eventually admitted that his question about having him inside of me unprotected did sound VERY sensual to me right now......but I asked him if HE was ok with the understanding that IF I got pregnant I would NOT abort. I would carry to term. He whispered back tht he would DEFINITELY want me to do that and I felt a RUSH of desire for him like no one I had EVER wanted before!!! I moaned out loud, and pulled him down from the couch to the comforter on the floor, my skirt simply road up on my hips and I had worn pantyhose that I specifically cut the crotch out of "just in case", took his erect cock in my hand and started guiding it in to me even as we were still laying down, LOL. Hubby knew I did not have my diaphragm in and stammered "uh, babe, babe, do you want me to get your diaphragm?"

WAY too long, as usual when I write about this. Hubby and our 2 yo were sent to a motel and I ended up spending the entire weekend from Friday evening through late Sunday night in bed with my first Black Lover BEGGING him to knock me up (in very graphic words and occasionally graphic street terms at his request) and took every drop of his cum DEEP inside of my totally unprotected and fertile womb!! ELEVEN times he assured me he was providing exactly what I was begging for that weekend!! When he had to leave to get to work early Monday AM, I actually did out my diaphragm in to hold hid sperm IN me and help increase the possibility of a pregnancy!! I had assured my husband that when he left Friday I would both douche and put my diaphragm in.......lied through my teeth!! LOL

i was HOOKED, and never asked a Black Lover to use a condom EVER. A few did, I never saw them more than once.

J (the REALLY turned on today wife)

Back