Ladies, what is it about BBC that makes you enjoy sucking it?

What goes through your mind when you stuff your mouth with BBC and start sucking? What is it that makes you want to get on your knees, put it in your mouth and start sucking?
I love the color of their cocks. I love the naughty nature of the fact I am about to put that cock into my mouth and attempt to drain it of the baby batter inside. The exciting fact that I can be smart, civilized, proper, and other things and still there is part of me that has this carnal desire.

I love the color of their cocks. I love the naughty nature of the fact I am about to put that cock into my mouth and attempt to drain it of the baby batter inside. The exciting fact that I can be smart, civilized, proper, and other things and still there is part of me that has this carnal desire.
Good Girl, you love being a good little slut for black cocks, don’t you ??

I love the whole experience. I love being in control. Love the masculine aroma. Love feeling him harden in my mouth. Love the taste of precum. Love feeling a cock pop into my throat. Love my white hand wrapped around a black cock. Love them to talk about the white/black aspect. Like them telling me to suck that big black cock. Swallow that hot black seed. So sexy.
You're so fucking sexy hot.

Back