Does her cream on a dildo, that your/a queen leaves after riding it, make you want to immediately lick it/clean it off?

Cuckparati

Male
From
TX, US
Something about that white cream on a black dildo makes my mouth water. It's like an instant trigger that makes me have the need to lick it or clean it off with my mouth.
What does it mean??

Any cucks want to share their pov, and or past experiences??

It means that you are using the dildo as a proxy for a real Black man's d!ck and her "cream" as an excuse to lick it, take it in your mouth and down your throught. - That would be my first guess. ;)

Something about that white cream on a black dildo makes my mouth water. It's like an instant trigger that makes me have the need to lick it or clean it off with my mouth.
What does it mean??

Any cucks want to share their pov, and or past experiences??
It’s the next best thing than doing it with a real BBC.

It means that you are using the dildo as a proxy for a real Black man's d!ck and her "cream" as an excuse to lick it, take it in your mouth and down your throught. - That would be my first guess. ;)
Well I guess I didn't word it right, what I meant is her cream must be better tasting than it would be if she wasn't satisfied type deal.
Sorry, it is Sunday early morning here lol half asleep. That cream is a clear indicator of her pleasure , so its got to be delicious!

Well I guess I didn't word it right, what I meant is her cream must be better tasting than it would be if she wasn't satisfied type deal.
Sorry, it is Sunday early morning here lol half asleep. That cream is a clear indicator of her pleasure , so its got to be delicious!
No need to say sorry. Too many excuses already man. Look, if you were all about her (supposedly) "better tasting" juices (after application of the black dildo), you'd have suggested to lick/clean those right from the source (i.e. her pu$$y!). However your fantasy involves you licking the black d!ck replica instead... Think of it. 🤷‍♂️

Back