Hey guys. I ❤️ gangbangs! The sensation is unlike any other, but they are so hard to plan! I’d love monthly but it usually happens 4 to 5 times a year, so I have more 3 somes and solo play. I enjoy the dynamic of them all, but gangbangs are on a different level! 7 guys is the most for me to date. Hubby tried to get 10, but 3 were a no show.

- what about being used by three or more men at once turns you on? ……it’s hard to explain. I enjoy being the center of attention and used. I ❤️ the sounds around me too

- how did you feel during & afterwards?….worn out! A feeling of accomplishment that I made all those guys cum!. My kitty felt very loose and hubby LOVES that

- do you feel good about having been gang fucked? 💯. I adore being a slut We typically play in late afternoon and I love going out in public knowing that I just got fucked be a lot of guys.

XOXO💋👸♠️
ABSOLUTELY!! I have a local MC that provides this quite regularly 😍

Hey guys. I ❤️ gangbangs! The sensation is unlike any other, but they are so hard to plan! I’d love monthly but it usually happens 4 to 5 times a year, so I have more 3 somes and solo play. I enjoy the dynamic of them all, but gangbangs are on a different level! 7 guys is the most for me to date. Hubby tried to get 10, but 3 were a no show.

- what about being used by three or more men at once turns you on? ……it’s hard to explain. I enjoy being the center of attention and used. I ❤️ the sounds around me too

- how did you feel during & afterwards?….worn out! A feeling of accomplishment that I made all those guys cum!. My kitty felt very loose and hubby LOVES that

- do you feel good about having been gang fucked? 💯. I adore being a slut We typically play in late afternoon and I love going out in public knowing that I just got fucked be a lot of guys.

XOXO💋👸♠️
Where do you live must be plenty of bbcs lucky you we want to try it but not sure how to go about it

I used to do it about once a month, with 3 or more guys. The hard thing to do is getting them all to show up, as sometimes it's like herding cats in planning with different black bulls. Scheduling and all that. It's calmed down a bit now, and I only do it maybe 5. or 6 times a year.

- what about being used by three or more men at once turns you on?
Oh the feeling for sure. Becoming "airtight" is a feeling that's just hard to describe, but it's wonderful.

- how did you feel during & afterwards?
Feels great during and of course, you're a bit sore afterwards...but in a good way.

- do you feel good about having been gang fucked?
Absolutely. If you go in being very horny and clear-eyed as to what you're going to do, then you'll feel great. But if you're hesitant in any way, you will need to rethink it, as the feelings are very intense and may not be for everyone.

Hey there me and my girlfriend live in fort worth and have experimented some but it's always been A fantasy of mine to see her with a group of black men and I think she's down for maybe if we could talk to you a little And give her an insider. View on it, she'd be for sure. I'm 34 and she's 31 please message me
Bring her here to Jacksonville Florida for a great time!

To all the ladies out there…

My wife has recently expressed that she “wants to get ran through by BBC’s” and that she wants “to be a whore for BBC”

For the ladies who have had more than two cocks at once (three or more at once); can I please get an insight into…

Look forward to hearing your responses,

Thanks
How to set up in Tam I a FL. Wife wants owned and given to whoever told

To all the ladies out there…

My wife has recently expressed that she “wants to get ran through by BBC’s” and that she wants “to be a whore for BBC”

For the ladies who have had more than two cocks at once (three or more at once); can I please get an insight into…

Look forward to hearing your responses,

Thanks
Hey, I’m from the UK, would love to have a chat if you’d seriously be interested in this ❤️

We are bi couple white clean discreet and fun both want bbc gangbang wife and cross dresser hubby passes as chick looking for the biggest thickest fattest horse size black cocks to gangbang both us in Fargo nd area

Back