joekay1990

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
I want to be tied up and restrained to the bed blindfolded. All I hear is the knock of the door and you say she’s right over here. The only noise I can hear from him is a low growl. I instantly feel these big hands running up my legs making me quiver. I feel his lips touch my body. And I can’t help but let out of moan. You ask me if I like it and I can’t form any words so I just answer with an mhmm. His big hands rub between my thighs. Up one thigh and down another. At this point he must be asking you if he can do whatever he wants to me and at the same time there’s another knock at the door and I hear more than one person this time. You tell them she’s right this way. As I lay there, I can feel my pussy just getting so wet in anticipation. By the sounds of their voice and their big hands and big lips against my body I know I’m getting a BBC. My pussy already quivers at the thought of how stretched it’s gonna be. I feel more hands rub over me and a body over top of me. The body I can feel press against me and rubbing against my pussy is something very large. My pussy is just dripping down onto the bed by this point and I’m squirming to get the blindfold off and see who is where and the size of the cock that’s about to go inside me. The more I squirm the more pressure I feel against my body to hold me still, and before I know it, I feel something rock hard slide into me. I can also feel at this point someone else climb on the bed and is up near my head. I feel them grab my face aggressively and I’m told I’m gonna love it and just to relax. Next thing I know I can feel a big cock sliding in my lips and before I know it is down my throat. He takes no mercy in face fucking me. My breath is completely taken away by the cock slipping inside my pussy and getting face fucked out of nowhere. I can hear everyone in the room at this point getting so excited. He is so rough with my face my blindfold starts slipping. I can finally see things and I am even more turned on seeing 4 bbc surrounding me. Two of them are waiting their turn while stroking their big cocks. At first I can’t see you, my husband, but then I catch a glimpse and your face looks so aggressive and I can tell you’re enjoying the show. The little whore in me really starts come out at this point. As I’m getting fucked hard I ask the one by my face to let my hands free so I can grab ahold of his cock and suck it. He lets one hand go but is still saying I’m not allowed all my freedom yet. As soon as I wrap my small hand around his big thick cock I instantly go crazy and start sucking his cock like my life depended on it. I’m a bbc loving whore and can’t get enough in my mouth. I beg for one of the others to come over so I can take turns sucking on their cocks. You and the last guy start loosening the restraints on my ankles and I can see you all look very aggressive towards me. I am about to have 4 bbc penetrate me as hard as they can in all my holes.

Attachments

• IMG_5944.jpeg
    IMG_5944.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 155
  • IMG_6299.jpeg
    IMG_6299.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 147
  • IMG_6298.jpeg
    IMG_6298.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 150
I want to be tied up and restrained to the bed blindfolded. All I hear is the knock of the door and you say she’s right over here. The only noise I can hear from him is a low growl. I instantly feel these big hands running up my legs making me quiver. I feel his lips touch my body. And I can’t help but let out of moan. You ask me if I like it and I can’t form any words so I just answer with an mhmm. His big hands rub between my thighs. Up one thigh and down another. At this point he must be asking you if he can do whatever he wants to me and at the same time there’s another knock at the door and I hear more than one person this time. You tell them she’s right this way. As I lay there, I can feel my pussy just getting so wet in anticipation. By the sounds of their voice and their big hands and big lips against my body I know I’m getting a BBC. My pussy already quivers at the thought of how stretched it’s gonna be. I feel more hands rub over me and a body over top of me. The body I can feel press against me and rubbing against my pussy is something very large. My pussy is just dripping down onto the bed by this point and I’m squirming to get the blindfold off and see who is where and the size of the cock that’s about to go inside me. The more I squirm the more pressure I feel against my body to hold me still, and before I know it, I feel something rock hard slide into me. I can also feel at this point someone else climb on the bed and is up near my head. I feel them grab my face aggressively and I’m told I’m gonna love it and just to relax. Next thing I know I can feel a big cock sliding in my lips and before I know it is down my throat. He takes no mercy in face fucking me. My breath is completely taken away by the cock slipping inside my pussy and getting face fucked out of nowhere. I can hear everyone in the room at this point getting so excited. He is so rough with my face my blindfold starts slipping. I can finally see things and I am even more turned on seeing 4 bbc surrounding me. Two of them are waiting their turn while stroking their big cocks. At first I can’t see you, my husband, but then I catch a glimpse and your face looks so aggressive and I can tell you’re enjoying the show. The little whore in me really starts come out at this point. As I’m getting fucked hard I ask the one by my face to let my hands free so I can grab ahold of his cock and suck it. He lets one hand go but is still saying I’m not allowed all my freedom yet. As soon as I wrap my small hand around his big thick cock I instantly go crazy and start sucking his cock like my life depended on it. I’m a bbc loving whore and can’t get enough in my mouth. I beg for one of the others to come over so I can take turns sucking on their cocks. You and the last guy start loosening the restraints on my ankles and I can see you all look very aggressive towards me. I am about to have 4 bbc penetrate me as hard as they can in all my holes.
Let us know how many she takes during her first gang fuck. WOW

Perfect scenario for my nympho slut
Tell me how we meet men in Tampa Florida to set up

That's hot love to give you this and enjoy you afterward!

Back