Goodbye Marital house send off

MBneedsFun

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
DC, US
I have a few months before I sell the house I bought with my now ex husband. I met a guy off here a few years ago it was bomb but he doesn’t have time anymore . Lol damn my pussy is good. 🤷🏻‍♀️Lol. What up guys let’s see what we have here I need a good mmmmmmm
a few high class nights with a few good men….
Idk but I’ll miss being bent over the kitchen island. I cum hardest when I’m deep throating and also getting filled up in my pussy. Open to something new and exciting !!
I’m looking for 9”+ down for light bdsm. Just kinda freaky?
I’m built for it.
IMG_4972.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2816.jpeg
    IMG_2816.jpeg
    264.6 KB · Views: 46
  • ips-0E8FA1A1-24A8-42D6-A245-66CB1F1B05A3.mov
    3.8 MB
Last edited:
I have a few months before I sell the house I bought with my now ex husband. I met a guy off here a few years ago it was bomb but he doesn’t have time anymore . Lol damn my pussy is good. 🤷🏻‍♀️Lol. What up guys let’s see what we have here I need a good mmmmmmm
a few high class nights with a few good men….
Idk but I’ll miss being bent over the kitchen island. I cum hardest when I’m deep throating and also getting filled up in my pussy. Open to something new and exciting !!
I’m looking for 9”+ down for light bdsm. Just kinda freaky?
I’m built for it.
View attachment 6945749
Bend that ass over and look at me like that and I will leave you with red cheeks and something running down your thighs, and that hair needing a shampoo blow dry at the salon!♠️

Back