PDA with Bulls

hubbyandwife55

Couple
Real Person
From
AL, US
I love it when I can travel a few hours away where no one knows me, and head out on the town with my Black Bull(s)!

Hubby allows me to travel and stay overnight and I really get to love, hold, and squeeze on my man/men in public without fear of anyone I know seeing me. I can even blow him in his car and then there’s a hotel room waiting on us to use all night long!! I feel like I need this AT LEAST once a month to keep my sanity!

Attachments

• IMG_5156.jpeg
    IMG_5156.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 152
I love getting intimate with a wife and having fun together. Makes for more passionate fun and it’s nice to just connect with them alone for a change.

I played with a hotwife who was seen making out with me but luckily it was a friend who was a closeted lesbian. They ended up being able to share and bond over their more secretive lives

When I’m able to go out with a bull or boyfriend, then I don’t really feel like a cheap fuck. He takes me out, buys dinner and drinks, all while my hands are all over him and I’m squeezing his cock through his pants every chance I get. 🥵🥵

It just feels like a real date and makes me THAT much more turned on when we make it back to his car or hotel room.

I totally agree! I don’t want to just show up and bang your wife. I don’t even like hooking up. Sex ends up feeling so dim. You have to put in effort and really seduce each other until you can help but fuck each other with real passion. That’s what’s worth it. The finer things in life require passion

I love it when I can travel a few hours away where no one knows me, and head out on the town with my Black Bull(s)!

Hubby allows me to travel and stay overnight and I really get to love, hold, and squeeze on my man/men in public without fear of anyone I know seeing me. I can even blow him in his car and then there’s a hotel room waiting on us to use all night long!! I feel like I need this AT LEAST once a month to keep my sanity!
My wife loves going away with a guy and being able to kiss and fondle him in public without worrying about who sees her. She even lived with one of her BFs as his GF for over 6 weeks when he was at a job site in his company condo. All good and loving.

I don’t play solo, BUT I love PDA with the guys! I ❤️ going on public dates and have my husband watch from afar as we make out as if we are an average couple. I always try to get a high top table so hubby can see what their hands are doing under the table. Doesn’t always work out that way 🤷‍♀️. So much fun!!! It is just a different feeling and a stronger connection than when they just come up to the hotel room to play. I love both ways, so it depends upon the guy and what I’m feeling.

Xoxo💋👸♠️

I don’t play solo, BUT I love PDA with the guys! I ❤️ going on public dates and have my husband watch from afar as we make out as if we are an average couple. I always try to get a high top table so hubby can see what their hands are doing under the table. Doesn’t always work out that way 🤷‍♀️. So much fun!!! It is just a different feeling and a stronger connection than when they just come up to the hotel room to play. I love both ways, so it depends upon the guy and what I’m feeling.

Xoxo💋👸♠️
My wife has also become something of an exhibitionist with scenes like you describe. For me, one of the hottest times is watching them kissing and fondling in public usually unknown to the guy. The best is when she is picking up and new guy in a hotel bar or someplace and I see that first kiss turn into total lust and know he is about to get inside her. Can almost see her panties getting wet in anticipation.

damn that's hot love to be your guy you come and see such a hot site!

Back