Hubby not interested in playing but I can play alone...

My hubby's sex drive is gone. He got me turned on to BBC and now I not only want and crave it, I need it. The more I get the more I want. I spend evenings with bulls and even have traveled for the right situation.

I told my hubby I can't stop fucking BBC and he can still clean me up but his small cock isn't worth messing with.

My hubby's sex drive is gone. He got me turned on to BBC and now I not only want and crave it, I need it. The more I get the more I want. I spend evenings with bulls and even have traveled for the right situation.

I told my hubby I can't stop fucking BBC and he can still clean me up but his small cock isn't worth messing with.
I hope that you come Barbados so I can service you

Even though your addicted I hope you still appreciate him for letting you enjoy what you like .

So fucking hot

Go simp go, bet your a pathetic loner wishing he was in a relationship with someone who would cuck him, or your wife's already done with your limp little dick and you pinky jerk it while she's doing better
He's not into the lifestyle but it's him posting in every single post....
Sure sounds like you are the only interested one a d she doesn't exist or is the one who isn't interested in your fantasy 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240111-144632.png
    Screenshot_20240111-144632.png
    261.7 KB · Views: 54

So what would you say or how would you feel if you found out your husband was seeing a younger woman on the side?
Have you ever tried to figure out why your husband isn't interested in sex with you?
What would be the noticeable difference in you TODAY vs when the two of you married?
Your marriage isn't stable ... lack of interest in each other can't last. One of you will probably eventually fold.

So what would you say or how would you feel if you found out your husband was seeing a younger woman on the side?
Have you ever tried to figure out why your husband isn't interested in sex with you?
What would be the noticeable difference in you TODAY vs when the two of you married?
Your marriage isn't stable ... lack of interest in each other can't last. One of you will probably eventually fold.
100% agree.... Not often I agree with you but you're point on here...

Making a lot of assumptions not knowing any facts.

Back