Playing alone for the first time, in 3 days…

VixenCurious

Couple
Gold Member
From
UK
I’ve taken multiple BBC in every hole, but always in the same room while teasing hubby (which I enjoy)

A bit of me feels like I’m cheating fucking solo, but equally, we don’t feel like I’m a full Queen of Spades until I’ve played alone

Kink and fantasy aside, what are the real thoughts from genuine cuck couples?

Attachments

• B6070B51-B4DB-4FDB-AA0C-2C4E3F458C8E.jpeg
    B6070B51-B4DB-4FDB-AA0C-2C4E3F458C8E.jpeg
    51.8 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
I’ve taken multiple BBC in every hole, but always in the same room while teasing hubby (which I enjoy)

A bit of me feels like I’m cheating fucking solo, but equally, we don’t feel like I’m a full Queen of Spades until I’ve played alone

Kink and fantasy aside, what are the real thoughts from genuine cuck couples?
You're hot and look damn good sweetheart

So I very much love turning on my husband and putting on a show for him is at the heart of playing, playing solo is so incredibly intense and sensual. I feel like I can be more open with who I’m with without being self conscious about how I may react or seem to him watching. Much more intimate and also then knowing he is home and is probably going crazy thinking about me and what I’m doing and that he is probably frantically jerking imagining is also very invigorating to me. And you can’t forget the about the absolute intense love making and reclaiming that happens when I get home. It’s a driving factor for sure.

Back