Question for Wife's and Bull's. When you're alone with your bull/hotwife do your thoughts ever turn to the husband?

BBCLoversUK

Couple
From
UK
I've sat alone at home many times while my wife is at her bull's house, the two of them enjoying each other.

While I sit alone, I can't think of anything else. The TV is on but I can't concentrate on it or anything else. All I can think about it them. What are they doing in that very second? Is he inside her? Are they locker together in a passionate imbrace, a part of him deep inside her? Is she experiencing a level of pleasure I just can't provide. Is he feeling parts deep inside her i'll never feel?

While I can't think of anything else do you ever think of me (the husband)? Do you talk about me before, during or after? Do you pity me? Do you feel guilty that I'm not there? Or do I not even feature? Do I not even flicker into your thought? At what point do your thought turn to me, when its all over?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211011-213505_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20211011-213505_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 338
Last edited:
I've sat alone at home many times while my wife is at her bull's house, the two of them enjoying each other.

While I sit alone, I can't think of anything else. The TV is on but I can't concentrate on it or anything else. All I can think about it them. What are they doing in that very second? Is he inside her? Are they locker together in a passionate imbrace, a part of him deep inside her? Is she experiencing a level of pleasure I just can't provide. Is he feeling parts deep inside her i'll never feel?

While I can't think of anything else do you ever think of me (the husband)? Do you talk about me before, during or after? Do you pity me? Do you feel guilty that I'm not there? Or do I not even feature? Do I not even flicker into your thought? At what point do your thought turn to me, when its all over?
I do, absolutely! It ranges from “he can’t do this to/for me” to “he is so much better than this guy” (those guys I don’t see again). No matter which, though there is always the thought that “I can’t even wait to tell him about this!”

Who? Oh my husband, yes well, he really doesn't come to mind when I'm with a Lover, I'm more involved in what's happening at the moment to be thinking of him. Does this sound careless and cruel, I think not, he supports me and encourages me to enjoy myself. He knows I'll eventually come home and he'll get all the feedback of my encounter.

Nope

I totally understand you always thinking about them but I hope (and think) that they don't think about you at all :ROFLMAO:

No. When he says he wants to make love to his woman. My cuckokd knows that he must slide my heels off coz it’s only time thst I have them off. He must get lost. Bbww make love like no other. I orgasm in a wsy only then. We cum together. He puts me in heaven. I know culck creeps to a hidden place. And jerks off seeing his wife being live to like he could never. I’m his. And my womb aches for thst bls k seed to be planted in my womb. And he does but I take a morning after pill years. Coz hubby is public fig and he doesn’t want to the shame. We make love for hours. I fall asleep in his arms. Feeling so safe. Black men are slohas do protect what’s his. We kiss throughout. And tell him he owns me. I feel like the only woman in the world. And he does whatever he wants. When he walks in he owns it all. And my hubby knows his place. I love to be like this with my legs and feet in perfect form for my blsck kimg. And my cuvk has no ssy ad he is retired now so I want to be impregnated by my blavk alpha. Feel his black baby heir JNB inside me. So answer to Q. No I don’t when it’s like that. How could u think of anything but my beautiful black lover. ???

No. When he says he wants to make love to his woman. My cuckokd knows that he must slide my heels off coz it’s only time thst I have them off. He must get lost. Bbww make love like no other. I orgasm in a wsy only then. We cum together. He puts me in heaven. I know culck creeps to a hidden place. And jerks off seeing his wife being live to like he could never. I’m his. And my womb aches for thst bls k seed to be planted in my womb. And he does but I take a morning after pill years. Coz hubby is public fig and he doesn’t want to the shame. We make love for hours. I fall asleep in his arms. Feeling so safe. Black men are slohas do protect what’s his. We kiss throughout. And tell him he owns me. I feel like the only woman in the world. And he does whatever he wants. When he walks in he owns it all. And my hubby knows his place. I love to be like this with my legs and feet in perfect form for my blsck kimg. And my cuvk has no ssy ad he is retired now so I want to be impregnated by my blavk alpha. Feel his black baby heir JNB inside me. So answer to Q. No I don’t when it’s like that. How could u think of anything but my beautiful black lover. ???

Attachments

• IMG_3567.jpeg
    IMG_3567.jpeg
    71.4 KB · Views: 193
I asked my wife this question.
Her answer about thinking of me when she is with her bulls was "of course not". She then said "when having the best sex ever why would she think about something so unsexy as me." I have to say I understand her not thinking about a small dicked white guy when she has BBC

Got to admit, when I am with a Lover I am NEVER thinking about my husband. Total focus is on my Lover and what we are doing and making this the BEST sex of his life. J (the wife)

When I am alone with a hotwife, I think about her going home to tell hubby every detail about how I made good use of her holes and even seeding some of them after fucking them! I think about how she will tell hubby that I wanted him to know every detail and that I hopes he enjoys how warmed up, loose, and creamy I made her for him, and that I hope he can be there the next time and watch me do it all to her!♠️

I think of how greatful I am for a husband who shares me with other men and allows me to go out and fuck my black friend when ever I desire. “Thank you Daddy”
Agree 💯! I know how fortunate I am to have a hubby who supports me within this lifestyle. I'm able to give myself to my Bull knowing my relationship with my husband is rock solid. He knows with whom I'm with, where we are and what we're doing.

I asked my wife this question and she answered yes
Sometimes she and her bull talk and laugh about me being a cuckold
For example, she told me that once the bull asked her during sex, "My cock is inside your pussy, I wonder what the your husband is doing" 0🤣
Once she told me while I was sucking my bull I was thinking about you how I would get home and kiss you
Many times on the way she thinks how you dont mind to let me to fuck someone else
And many more thoughts come to her mind

I think it just depends on the couple but honestly she shouldn't be thinking about you while in the act. When she is getting fucked she should only be thinking of what's happening to her and who is doing it. The difference in my opinion is if she thinks about you when done, thinks about how much she loves you and can't wait to get home to you. You as a loving husband shouldn't want her thinking of you instead of enjoying what's directly in front of her. For my wife's birthday last year I threw a party and dinner for her and she got pretty toasted. After everyone left she was super horny and I could instantly feel how tented her pussy was and I couldn't bottom out like usual so I knew what her pussy wanted. I fucked her like crazy for hours with the bbc sleeve we have and afterwards in her drunken sexual bliss she whispered "I didn't think about you", meaning she had concentrated directly on the "bbc" pounding her and not on me at all, and she came very hard and frequently compared to usual. When they are getting pleasure from something besides you, then that's all they should be thinking about to get the maximum experience.

Back